Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guardian 009 View Post
what about boots? Swifties i've seen only on garen, mumu, and the odd ad carry (ash for more effective kiting for one though that is rare (very)) and seem kinda a joke item. Every other boot's are fine as there are (at least to my perspective, i'm not sure about you devs :P)
Well if they aren't removing boots of swiftness, that must mean they're doing something about them, right?

Chaosos

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
We're doing a change (or a bugfix, depending on your point of view) on both Warwick and Malzahar. Their ultimates will be treated like leashes... because they kind of are. (You can't QSS leashes. You can only break them via distance.)

What this means is that QSS will break the stunning effect on you but until you get out of range of them, it won't cancel the damage and other effects these characters will be doing. Malzahar will get his full Nether Grasp until they break the leash and Warwick typically gets 2 (maybe 3) more swipes before the target walks away.
Does it still completely remove urgot ult?

Udajit

11-09-2012

Xpherous, what do you mean by,

Quote:
there's always the possibility of getting a Sheen and upgrading it to the Tank version of Sheen.
Please, at least say "You'll find out soon... ;3" if nothing else. I need to make sure you didn't write something you didn't intend to.

By the way, I love you.

edit: for bad engrish

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-09-2012
27 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Does it still completely remove urgot ult?
"Remove" in that he won't get the swap? Yes. Remove as in Urgot doesn't get 120 armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds? No.

xethik

11-09-2012

I'd imagine so Chaosos. They are likely just keeping damage components. Urgot will still get his Armor and Magic Resist, but it doesn't seem likely that the swap would go through.

EDIT: Ninja'd by a beautiful vamp.

Chaosos

11-09-2012

Quote:
"Remove" in that he won't get the swap? Yes. Remove as in Urgot doesn't get 120 armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds? No.
Thanks, that was the main point was if he got to keep his defensive steroids.

IS1f442d335a64271272cbd

11-09-2012

what about players who based on attack speed to deal damage like pheonix udyr/irelia/teemo/kayle/shyvana/xin zhao/kogmaw nad others... how will champions be able to stack attack speed without ionic spark and MBR? these items were "noob traps" but for attack speed based champion they were th core, they were the best way to stack attack speed for not ADC champions. i just dont understand why did you deleted these items and left stinger, nashor tooth, cloack and dagger and ghuinso rageblade. i mean if you will remove IS and MBR what other viable options will left for attack speed based champion?

Papy Mougeot

11-09-2012

Xypherous, What do you think about avarice blade give AD instead critical strike ? plus the original gp10? It's agressive and give the gp10 ? (the critical strike early game is not really good I think.

xethik

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGodly View Post
what about players who based on attack speed to deal damage like pheonix udyr/irelia/teemo/kayle/shyvana/xin zhao/kogmaw nad others... how will champions be able to stack attack speed without ionic spark and MBR? these items were "noob traps" but for attack speed based champion they were th core, they were the best way to stack attack speed for not ADC champions. i just dont understand why did you deleted these items and left stinger, nashor tooth, cloack and dagger and ghuinso rageblade. i mean if you will remove IS and MBR what other viable options will left for attack speed based champion?
It seems likely that new AS items will rise, possibly without additional on-hit effects.

Lostshard

11-09-2012

Quote:
So for Skarner is there still a leash/distance to clear to prevent final damage?... or is it just a cancel on the suppress?