Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

11-09-2012

Is the spirit visage buff supposed to outweigh the removal of HoG and Ionic Spark on Volibear? These seem like nerfs to an already somewhat UP champion.

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

So no replacement for HoG? How will Supports build HP other than Sightstone? Will Kage's have a support upgrade path?

Siyanor

11-09-2012

So, as I'm understanding it, Tiamat will now be exclusively a late game item (or mid-late)? The thing I didn't like about it is that its stats are great for the early game -- but the passive isn't and the gold cost is too high. So you're making it better for late game and (presumably) increasing the cost? Will it still have the same types of stats (health regen, mana regen, AD, obviously the splash)?

Itstwoftlong

11-09-2012

Cool. I can't wait to see what else we have coming (ie. quit whining until you know all the facts/new items, community).

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Toenail View Post
So no replacement for HoG? How will Supports build HP other than Sightstone? Will Kage's have a support upgrade path?
kindlefiregem

DSSCRA

11-09-2012

well was excited for this patch before rather sad now

Get Ðunkd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I agree with all the decisions xyph except I think that the niche that wits end filled was a good one. On tanky attack speed chacters that rune for magic pen it is pretty good on. I think this niche is big enough it would be nice to have kept it. Examples I think it is decent or great on:

Great-Shen
Decent-Volibear, warwick etc.

Anyone can feel free to add

I think it fits the same size niche as malady has, and I believe either you or another red said that you were keeping that one.

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstwoftlong View Post
Cool. I can't wait to see what else we have coming (ie. quit whining until you know all the facts/new items, community).
this^ THIS^ THIS^^^^^^

BaneRain

11-09-2012

I don't like the idea of current %hp being on BotRK. Max hp is much better. I have an idea why they did it though since unlike madred's, it has an active. Still it is very underwhelming despite that, maybe make it 2-3% of max hp or 5-6% current hp. Just a thought.

AngusSama

11-09-2012

So with the removal of HoG can you give us any hints as to what's to become of Randuin's Omen, Locket of the Iron Solari and the newly introduced Lord Van Damm's Pillager? Please tell me you're making the Locket better than it currently is, I like the idea of the item but it's really weak at the moment.