Item Preview – Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginrai Enerjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Hextech Chicken? It took an insane amount of micro for very little gain actually. While the concept was hilarious - it just didn't work out. You'd constantly have to manage the Chicken - but then you weren't really doing anything else important.
That's understandable. However, what if you could use waypoints to give your chicken a wandering path? o_๔

And since I brought it up, I would like to ask if there are any plans to add waypoints for character movement and pings. A lot of problems that players have with pathing could be solved by allowing them to path themselves. (Constantly right clicking can be a bit tiring on your fingers :P) Also, being able to use waypoints for pings can allow a player to show their teammates a safe path to run from the enemy, or a path to sneak up on their enemy undetected.

-Ginrai Enerjak

Stoneslasher

11-12-2012

Damn you riottttt get my madredd backkkkkkkkkk i will put myself on fireeeeeeee im serioussssss you have no logic *******

wilIiam

11-13-2012

Nooo not the hog

Zhaitan

11-13-2012

Are any new hybird items being introduced? Ideally some kind of hybrid penetration item?

Etaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I must post. Simply at this particular item. I won't argue for any other items because they seem to have gone through a great deal of conflict/thoughts and ideas. However, I must post on this one item:

Force of Nature - Removed

Force of Nature has been the go-to high MR item for tanks who want to counter magic damage. The item, however, is kind of confusing. Is it a movement speed option for fighters and tanks? Or is it meant to be a regeneration item in sieges? Force of Nature’s odd stat combination made it particularly difficult to make it feel like a quality purchase. One of its attributes was probably redundant or unnecessary on your character.

I call Singed and Mundo immediately. Movement speed? Yes. MR? Yes. HP Regen? Yes. This one item is easily remembered by these 2 champions. Anyone who plays tank champions with skill shots that have a cc or gap closer, needs to lead. They would want the Movement speed and this is literally the only that are not boots that gives MS and MR. Regen can be called misplaced but I'm sorry if tank has done any 11-65 hp survival after a 5v5 team fight. They can easily attribute this little hp survival to the passive of FoN. Singed and Mundo just takes this to the extreme. Anybody who has played with/against Singed and Mundo and watch them run at ridiculous speeds and survival with barely any hp and noticed that the player bought FoN can easily say that the person survived only due to FoN. I only think removing FoN is like removing a core item off a tank played champion because unless there are more defense oriented items that can provide the sustain, MS, and resist that FoN provides (In 1 item). It will most likely pale in comparison.

ZeGrandHighblood

11-13-2012

So can we at least see some of the new attack speed items? Since it seems a lot of the old ones are being removed or reworked. :3

Jarvan Krislov

11-13-2012

Force of Nature is like my favorite item Makes Mundo and Singed OP. I also usually rush it first in ARAM. :| Heart of Gold is necessary for squishy supports to survive in lane

RIP. I will miss them.

ShadowNinetails

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTintillo View Post
Anyway, i hope you will make a lot of items that broaden the options of tanks builds, because removing FoN makes you feel that your only real option is Banshee's when it has a lot less MR than FoN, making tanking against mages a lot harder.
Just an FYI, Banshee's Veil gives more Magic Dmg Health than FoN. The loss of 24 MR is more than made up with the +375 HP.

Example Amumu builds:

With FoN
With BV

Magical Dmg Health increases to 8903 from 8701 and Effective Health increases to 9214 from 8579.

And just to be thorough, here's the 2 builds without any runes/masteries/other items muddying up the numbers.

With FoN
With BV

Still I DO agree with you whole heartedly because BV isn't so much an option for the mana-less tanks.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

11-13-2012

Can someone explain me why Health is bad in late game?

Djiimon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Madred’s Bloodrazor - Removed
Warwick and Teemo are sad now.