Best AD carry to learn to get better mechanics?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hieronymus Bosch

12-30-2012

title, I'm going to guess Vayne

note: I'm already a decent AD carry, I can play ezmode carries like graves and ezreal just fine and rarely get caught, I just mean getting better at things like attack-moving, kiting etc

Joebuscus

12-30-2012

Draaaaaaaven. Although not really because his Q makes you used to easy last hits.

Probably Graves. Tanky and good harass.

Kaantu

12-30-2012

Ezreal, Corki, Graves, Caitlyn.

Vayne has a fairly steep learning curve with a weak steroid EARLY GAME, and an awful laning phase.

The Light

12-30-2012

If you're trying to improve as an ADC using a difficult ADC, I'd say Vayne and Ashe are your best bets.

Silent Hero

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Light View Post
If you're trying to improve as an ADC using a difficult ADC, I'd say Vayne and Ashe are your best bets.
Funniest joke I've heard all day.

Veloriumcamper

12-30-2012

learn ashe first for laning/initiation, then go for vayne for positioning. you learn those two, everyone else is easy. the only other mix ups are learning when to use ults(which you should learn from ashe) and basic mechanical ranges etc. Mf for example, has a specific use of her ult.. sometimes auto attacking is better than ulting and vice versa

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Twitch and MF for positioning. You don't have any kind of escape if you get caught, and your ults are entirely based on how good your positioning is.

Mhm916

12-30-2012

Tristana probably. You have to make good judgement of whether or not you can afford to W in safely or save it for re-positioning. Using W into a fight correctly will reward you with the latter as well.

Imo, ADCs should be more like Trist

- Utilizes long range to max benefit
- A repositioning spell that COULD be interrupted unlike now a days ADC that can get stunned mid-way and still go through with it.
- Heavily relies on AA more so than many ADC, unlike those who does extreme burst at almost no cost other than mana
- Good farming ability