Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yes or No? :3

Yes, I think this will help. I think this is a good/great idea. 1 100%
No, I don't think we need this. It's stupid. 0 0%
I don't mind. (More to the YES) 0 0%
I don't care. (More to the NO) 0 0%
Voters 1 .

Champions and Items(Builds)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TMDodgerIsAsian

11-09-2012

[ Subject: Champions and Items(Builds) ]

I think there should be something that can be seen when you open a champion that says "Make a Build" and when you press that button, it should lead you to two choices; Dominion, Classic, (Optional) Classic 3v3. The optional means that if you didn't want to make a separate build for Classic 3v3, it'll ask you a question that says "Would you like to make your 3v3 Build the same as your 5v5 or stay recommended?" when you finish picking a build you would like. In battle, the store would have a bar with 6 boxes (similar to the Recommended Items list) and the store underneath (If you made a build), then you can drag items or press a button that says "Add to Build" if you wanted it in you build. . I don't know if anyone else thought of this idea, but I think this might help a lot for the people that didn't want to use the Riot's Recommended Build. You might see this post on the Champions forums also, because I wasn't sure if this would really belong to Items or Champions... I hope this happens in the future, but I'm alright with just writing my builds in a piece of paper, it's just that it'd be easier if we had this choice in the game. Thank you for your patience and reading this! ^_^ ( No negative comments PLEASE >.> )