Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Graymanse

11-12-2012

1. Current 1732 Top 1893
2. Have been on multiple teams and a small tourney that draft players and some go4lols. Have played against aL and other known players while playing 5s.
3. Jungle is my preferred role.
4. I strive to improve even further on my play and my teammates plays. Critisism is something I enjoy.
5. Graymanse/19/Alhambra, CA

Do U Boo Boo

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue- 1948/1971
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc)- 1849- I have been on teams that have played aginst high caliber teams won some lost some as to be expected. I have beaten several 2300+ players in mid i just prefer 5s over solo que
3. Your preferred role/s- I prefer Mid
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team- I was at an event recently and i saw the pro players play live and it occurred to me that i can play to that standard and i have a passion to turn pro in this game.
5. IGN/Age/Location - Plussign/24/San Antonio, TX

Do U Boo Boo

11-12-2012

I have also won a league tournament and I also played in Runeterra inhouse league and got a decent rating within that.

I also love theory crafting which allowed me to get 3-time glad in wow and also it allows me to predict how i should play each lane and each team fight and each game objectively.

Geeohdee

11-12-2012

Forgot to add my elo on my original post, thanks for looking!

Wrosgar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue Current: 1950 Top: 2050
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) I have competed in a few Go4LoL's as well as other tournament both online and LAN. This season I focused more on solo queue and 3's, especially with the new map and focusing more towards 5's for season 3.
3. Your preferred roles My AP Mid is my best, with Support and ADC very close behind. I am a versatile player and have filled Jungle and Top as needed, but they are my weaker roles.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team Because I have the desire to excel at League of Legends whether it's working for Riot or playing competitively. After attending the World Championships it's very much a desire to hopefully get to that level.
5. IGN/Age/Location Elitewarriors / 21 / Vancouver, BC

C0herent

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1418/1441 (Will get it to 2k+ when I duo queue with my 2k+ friends)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): This will be my first serious team to join
3. Your preferred role/s: ALL
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I am tired of carrying everyone where no communication is available. I believe I have the skills and motivation to strive to become the best.
5. IGN/Age/Location: Coherentt/20/Canada, Toronto

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 2205, 2215
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) I played a lot of tournaments, such as top 16 in alienware arena, 4th in go4lol
3. Your preferred role/s mid/support
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: Been playing competitively, and since I am in college now I think I should go for it
5. IGN/Age/Location ExecutionerKen/ 18/ California.

XoFF II

11-13-2012

up

XoFF II

11-13-2012

Just need a support and a jungler at this point

Nayuki

11-13-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue

My highest solo que was 1466 in season 1 my current solo is 1100.

2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc)

I have never been on a 5's team

3. Your preferred role/s

I main support

4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team

I love the game and I want to progress and play with a more committed community and I believe that 5v5 ranks will show that commitment

5. IGN/Age/Location

Zalfer
Alberta Canada Mountain time