Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CursedMyth

11-11-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 2010 and 2090
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Played in more then 5 teams, go4lol, mobafirecup, alienware tournament, z33k
3. Your preferred role/s Top lane only.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team esports is my dream. I want to be known, I want to be at the top, I want to hold the cup, and I cant see myself doing something else than gaming. I am looking to get into a team with a good synergy, who can communicate ALOT, I am also looking for an aggresive teamstyle (invade,counterjungle, short games) About top lane, I usually stalemate or win my lane, Id only need to work on avoiding enemy jungle ganks, which is probably the only thing that can put me far behind. I am willing to learn anything, do anything, and practice as much as we can (30+ hours a week)
5. IGN/Age/Location Cursedmyth/18/Canada

XoFF II

11-11-2012

up

Geeohdee

11-11-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue - 1934

2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) - top 15 on ladder, goforlol top 3 twice, Experience vs CLG na and the old v8.

3. Your preferred role/s - Top/adc

4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team - Use to be known as Xero, played for LiQ in socom 1 and socom 2, played in korea, and the first major mlg tournies. (record 200-5) . Gaming is fun yes, but I also see it as an opportunity to make money when taken seriously. Ready to practice and study.

5. IGN/Age/Location Geeohdee/24/Washington state

edit- I also own and run my own business, I am motivated, and am willing to put the time in to become the best.

Ajcee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1815 / 1869 (hit platinum so I stopped playing solo queue, assumed season was going to end last week so didn't want to do the diamond grind)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): Had a team at 1775 before it disbanded. Current team is 1635.
3. Your preferred role/s: All but mid. (I can support)
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I am looking for a team that is aiming for the top 32 spots for season 3. I want to play with a team that will take it seriously and competitvely to aim for a semi-pro/pro standing.
5. IGN/Age/Location: flaw1ess/21/Maryland

Aandyaoe

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Current and top ELO: 1346, 1333
Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Teams atm that I have joined have never been as committed and dedicated as I would like. I have been on several teams lately that have hovered around high 1300s with the potential to get higher, but there was a lack of dedication.
Preferred Role: ADC 100%
Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: First and foremost, to win. Obviously to improve at this game in the process, but to be successful, obviously you have to win. I believe that my skills are at the point where grinding solo queue all day to get a certain ELO is a waste of time. Getting on a competitive team WILL let my true colors show and I can show you what I am capable of. Don't let the ELO number scare you off. There's a lot more to this game than random numbers thrown out to try to show the skill of people. Give me a shot, you won't regret it I assure you.
IGN/Age/Location: Aandyaoe/19/Wisconsin

xPhRaKsHuNx

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1300 (Confident 1600+)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) 5 pentakills in less than 6 months
3. Your preferred role/s ADC Top Support
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team Hard to answer this in short, but to try: to the whole experience? Have my name engraved on the Cup? Be defined as pro.
5. IGN/Age/Location xphrakshunx, 20, Ontario, Canada

XoFF II

11-12-2012

up

FT BlackDragon

11-12-2012

Bump for an awesome team. (Ðraxxon)

CuddlesThePanda

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 2306/2306
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): Ive played on multiple teams before but none of them had the time/experience/manager to become competitive >.<
3. Your preferred role/s: Support or mid
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I feel like I'm ready for a competitive team.
5. IGN/Age/Location: CuddlesthePanda, 19, Michigan

Submiting one for my brother 2 XD
1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1800ish/1857
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): ^
3. Your preferred role/s: Top
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: ^
5. IGN/Age/Location: Uya the Fox/ 19/ MI (UP)

We have awsome synergy together >.< also we come in a package so I understand if you dont want us :P

XoFF II

11-12-2012

up