Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CursedMyth

11-11-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 2010 and 2090
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Played in more then 5 teams, go4lol, mobafirecup, alienware tournament, z33k
3. Your preferred role/s Top lane only.
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team esports is my dream. I want to be known, I want to be at the top, I want to hold the cup, and I cant see myself doing something else than gaming. I am looking to get into a team with a good synergy, who can communicate ALOT, I am also looking for an aggresive teamstyle (invade,counterjungle, short games) About top lane, I usually stalemate or win my lane, Id only need to work on avoiding enemy jungle ganks, which is probably the only thing that can put me far behind. I am willing to learn anything, do anything, and practice as much as we can (30+ hours a week)
5. IGN/Age/Location Cursedmyth/18/Canada

XoFF II

11-11-2012

up

Geeohdee

11-11-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue - 1934

2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) - top 15 on ladder, goforlol top 3 twice, Experience vs CLG na and the old v8.

3. Your preferred role/s - Top/adc

4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team - Use to be known as Xero, played for LiQ in socom 1 and socom 2, played in korea, and the first major mlg tournies. (record 200-5) . Gaming is fun yes, but I also see it as an opportunity to make money when taken seriously. Ready to practice and study.

5. IGN/Age/Location Geeohdee/24/Washington state

edit- I also own and run my own business, I am motivated, and am willing to put the time in to become the best.

Ajcee

Recruiter

11-11-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1815 / 1869 (hit platinum so I stopped playing solo queue, assumed season was going to end last week so didn't want to do the diamond grind)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): Had a team at 1775 before it disbanded. Current team is 1635.
3. Your preferred role/s: All but mid. (I can support)
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I am looking for a team that is aiming for the top 32 spots for season 3. I want to play with a team that will take it seriously and competitvely to aim for a semi-pro/pro standing.
5. IGN/Age/Location: flaw1ess/21/Maryland

Aandyaoe

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Current and top ELO: 1346, 1333
Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Teams atm that I have joined have never been as committed and dedicated as I would like. I have been on several teams lately that have hovered around high 1300s with the potential to get higher, but there was a lack of dedication.
Preferred Role: ADC 100%
Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: First and foremost, to win. Obviously to improve at this game in the process, but to be successful, obviously you have to win. I believe that my skills are at the point where grinding solo queue all day to get a certain ELO is a waste of time. Getting on a competitive team WILL let my true colors show and I can show you what I am capable of. Don't let the ELO number scare you off. There's a lot more to this game than random numbers thrown out to try to show the skill of people. Give me a shot, you won't regret it I assure you.
IGN/Age/Location: Aandyaoe/19/Wisconsin

xPhRaKsHuNx

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1300 (Confident 1600+)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) 5 pentakills in less than 6 months
3. Your preferred role/s ADC Top Support
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team Hard to answer this in short, but to try: to the whole experience? Have my name engraved on the Cup? Be defined as pro.
5. IGN/Age/Location xphrakshunx, 20, Ontario, Canada

XoFF II

11-12-2012

up

FT BlackDragon

11-12-2012

Bump for an awesome team. (Ðraxxon)

CuddlesThePanda

11-12-2012

1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 2306/2306
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): Ive played on multiple teams before but none of them had the time/experience/manager to become competitive >.<
3. Your preferred role/s: Support or mid
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: I feel like I'm ready for a competitive team.
5. IGN/Age/Location: CuddlesthePanda, 19, Michigan

Submiting one for my brother 2 XD
1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1800ish/1857
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc): ^
3. Your preferred role/s: Top
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: ^
5. IGN/Age/Location: Uya the Fox/ 19/ MI (UP)

We have awsome synergy together >.< also we come in a package so I understand if you dont want us :P

XoFF II

11-12-2012

up