Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Am Illiterate

11-09-2012

well, i did enjoy the jungle when it was a lot of ganking. that made it exciting, but lane sitting isnt exciting. in the end, we dont have numbers, so idk how much more difficult it will actually be. i just hope ganking isnt killed for just straight up farming in the jungle. it would be like laning, but without trading.

Knicknevin

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samflash3 View Post
Is it possible to jungle without smite(warwick) or is smite still necessary. Not that i mind taking it , just sometimes you could let the support take smite for dragon and stuff like that there.
>Support takes smite
>Jungler doesn't

Why would you do this.

kwolf

Recruiter

11-09-2012

When will this be updated?

Doonhijoe V

11-09-2012

Without being able to leash, combined with more damage, Nautilus is going to take a massive hit, please keep an eye on him, his base stats are just so low and he relies so much on a leash for his first clear.

JA5ON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

this just sound realy dumb and retarded....

LostInTheƆther

11-09-2012

How does Ezreal look in the new jungle? I've heard a lot of people jokingly reference him, but he honestly in the current jungle is too squishy to accomplish anything since he has no AoE (and still doesn't, mind you). I'm assuming with the single-target playstyle he has, he's probably pretty bad in situation, but I've always thought that, with his E as his mobility in the jungle, and his Q-CDR proc, and decent enough damage, he could have really good clear times. I know he's a pretty strange suggestion as a jungler, but that's what you guys are trying to do with this update, make more champions jungle-viable right? I think it'd be cool to see someone like him be seriously used in the jungle.

Soliasildo

11-09-2012

How does Cho'Gath fare in jungle now?

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxeus View Post
Will a team with four machetes + 1 smite be able to take a level 1 dragon? Has this been investigated?
Even if they could having a machete in lane would screw you over it sounds like.

OGThug Panda

11-09-2012

Ok, Am i the only one, who doesn't want leagues jungles to be jungled by anyone. It used to be a role held up by specific characters, is the reason they are making more characters more jungle savvy because of versatility in competitive play, or recreational play? WoW guess i never thought about it like that until just now..

Acendius

11-09-2012

Statikk, please respond to this.

So, if you're reducing the amount of damage caused by AoE effects to jungle monsters, how does this effect Hecarim. The damage from his Rampage already has a reduced damage effect to minions and monsters. Will this be going away or will Hecarim simply do massively less damage?