Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolfoy

11-09-2012

Im really looking forward for the new jungle

DoITAverage

11-09-2012

Something I really wanted to know is if the new jungle items could make twisted fate at all viable in jungle? He has amazing gank potential of course but is crippled by his squishiness. So will the new jungle items give him some leg up with the increased gold that could make us see AD tf again?... Or is he doomed to be a blue reliant mid/Shoddy ad carry?

RaptorRoy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ruinating End:
Hawt.

Edit: Wtf, you cant smite Teemo yet? This is obviously the only way to improve the jungling experience.

On that note, there should be skins for Monster Camps. Make them all Teemo. They spam laugh when you get close.

Mega Kyorge

11-09-2012

How is hecarim going to function in the jungle now since most of his damage to jungle minions is from aoe damage?

Icy Prinny

11-09-2012

Quote:
Statikk:
We tried to ensure that jungle items were non-optimal to laners. This doesn't mean that there's no possibility that someone may buy the AP Spirit Stone mid lane to help farm wraiths or do fast Dragons and Barons. We're open to the possibilities and will address problems only if they are actual problems.

I know others might of asked, but can we see what these items do at current testing, for theorycrafting purposes? As I'm really curious, due to maining jungle with a fair bit of different junglers.

cimbop

11-09-2012

Eve has quite a nice mix of AOE and single target damage, but even now she has quite a hard time keeping her health up in the jungle, have you tested whether or not the new damage changes are gonna be too tough for her? Thanks.

piedol

11-09-2012

To follow up the previous question about Fiora; She, along with the other melee AD carries (Gangplank being the only exception due to his early strength and late game team utility) are currently considered bottom tier, and hardly chosen for either top or jungle.

Are there plans to make them more viable junglers, or will S3 have buffs that'll bring them up to par with other top laners so that they're not useless in lane, or maybe a bit of both? I own all of them, and it's a real drag knowing that a champion I owned since pre-30 isn't even an option if I intend to play seriously.

cholt

11-09-2012

Any news when these changes will make it to the PBE servers or just Soon(tm)

Kushmeyer2

11-09-2012

With the leash removal I feel like some of my "fun" junglers aren't going to go down so well. In 5 man premades with friends I usually do silly junglers like Gragas or Brand, but if I don't get a really good leash I can't even complete a full route. You said you intend to add to the current number of viable junglers with these changes, but is that going to be at the cost of eliminating what little viability silly junglers have?

toxeus

11-09-2012

Will a team with four machetes + 1 smite be able to take a level 1 dragon? Has this been investigated?