Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Higgly

11-09-2012

I don't' know if you read my first post but let me ask again. Will jungler special items like the machete and wriggle's be necessary to keep up with the other jungler who builds these items or can I still keep up with them without going these jungler specific items?

Gl0um

11-09-2012

I didn't read the comments, but personnaly i can tell you i loved the fact that near anybody was able to jungle with cloth + 5 pot : )

But yes, the jungler's pression on the lane was totaly just dumb sometime (camp @top bush, boring for everyone).

chezwickcheese

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plays Talon View Post
On the topic of lee sin. He has both decent aoe clear, and amazing single target damage as well as good sustain and no mana. He is considered to be one of the best junglers right now, and the new jungle looks like it will only make him stronger. With this and the new items focusing on making ad casters stronger, do you guys plan on toning down lee sin?
If Lee Sin's early game was toned down they would have to significantly buff his late game. He already suffers from a drastic drop off in performance come late game. I'm looking forward to the changes no matter what.

Just A Game Brah

11-09-2012

Pheonix Udyr cries in a corner and Tiger Udyr laughs maniacally.

Knicknevin

11-09-2012

Do these jungle changes mean I might have a place I can pick Poppy and not get threatened with reports/dodges/rage, and actually be able to function without having to suffer through a terrible laning phase?

skittles pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

How about Shyvana? She's got no sustain, weak single target damage, the only thing going for her was that you could clear really fast, and then counter jungle, but now it just feels like she's got nothing going for her. What's in store for farming junglers like Shyvana, Mundo, etc.

Whoolz

11-09-2012

"No more leashes? I don't get it." - Shaco

Chase Dotters

11-09-2012

Can alistar jungle with this? He got weaker because of the nerfs but now that jungle is more challenging, he'll never ever be diverse?

Adalore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I would love if Fiora was 100% viable in the jungle. Until the lane meta changes a bit more there isn't much I can do outside it. Granted with the lower early game pressure Fiora might be able to get lane dominance before the ganks.

I think a okay change for her would be making her passive Health regen stack on the large mobs, like champions, it would make her jungle healthier to offset her lack of CC.

HolyChalice

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geranium View Post
Everyone's asking these serious questions about clearing times and ganking...
and I'm just hoping jungledinger works :|

I know it won't... but I can hope >:
Jungle heimerdinger is as legit as jungle teemo

Also Heimerdinger is getting a remake soon