Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrulox

11-09-2012

What about counter-jungling? what related changes are you predicting for the new jungle?

Arata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

sweet cant wait

Method512

11-09-2012

So...Tiger Udyr will be better now?

TinyShrimpFan

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
No the leashing that currently happens on Live will no longer exist, but we've found that teammates still stick around as long as they can to apply as much damage as possible before leaving for their lanes -- still helps the jungler out a ton.
Yeah ok lmfao

you're delusional if you think solo queue is going to switch to this attitude

I had someone in the 1800's intentionally feed 25 kills down mid lane because I asked them to leash and then he missed apparently one creep of XP

hardbopguru

11-09-2012

So, lots of people have been asking this, but I'm extremely curious about this.. How is kha'zix in the new jungle? He really is an amazing champ, but I'm concerned that he might be too squishy for this new jungle

TheSyrianFeeder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Statikk how does Shaco do in the new jungle? I always seem to be behind 3-4 levels and down on gold by a lot, wether im just farming my jungle or ganking 24/7 or both. It seems like the meta now that forces u to give wraiths and blue to mid and golems to top/bot leaving nothing but red buff and wolves for you is really hampering shaco's early/mid game,, do any of these issues get addressed in the new jungle?

Gentoon

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Actually just hopped on the internal server to do a jungle run with him.

To say the least, it's pretty impressive. His passive and Q debuff provide him with fairly good resilience in the jungle and the single target changes have definitely benefited his clear speed.

Couple this with what I know about late game Trundle with items (hint: it's pretty scary if he ults the right targets...), I think he has a better place in this new jungle.
I LOVE YOU THEN. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Also, are armor values being looked at? currently most carry junglers seek to lower the neutrals to 0 armor through runes/masteries, with the lowering of flat penetration in masteries and runes, it might be harder for guys like trundle to compete with mixed damage carries like shyvana and jax due to their ability to rune for lifesteal or flat AD.

Thanks for doing this Q&A, btw. as someone who plays carry jungles... i was so tired of playing tanks.

Trixie

11-09-2012

How is Nasus?

Top with him just aint what it used to be 2 years ago.

Eternal H

11-09-2012

where is the patch??????????????

Krylok

11-09-2012

Hey statikk, how's rengar in the new jungle? Better than right now or worse?

PS-Why not call the item Doran's machete instead?