Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vortan1

11-09-2012

"Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent"

Does this mean that you can't leash anymore?

Alamandaros

11-09-2012

I'm so happy with these changes. Some of my favorite junglers will rise to the top during season 3.

Verandriel

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent
Can we please keep the blue/red buffs the way they are? If not, then leashing will be very difficult. I can see how this would help with the double golem problem, but you're also making it so that junglers will rarely be able to get a leash from any of their laners. I mean, mid autoattacks/uses an ability over the wall and the ancient golem/elder lizard will start attacking the jungler.

TLS ZombieKira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

So no more leashing?

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

teemo jungle please

Im Goin Fast And

11-09-2012

Man I rocked ww all through Season 2, and now hes gonna get buffed. Psyched!!

EnderForHegemon

11-09-2012

golem movespeed buffed to rammus powerball status in season 4. You guys are ridiculous.

Rogueist

11-09-2012

I be that lee sin jumpin with my vision wards Blind monk choppin heads with my BF sword

jimmy the hand

11-09-2012

ssotp

HabeQuiddam

11-09-2012

It actually sounds like rather than damaging the strength of dominant junglers like Amumu, this will increase their power. I don't know how much more damage the monsters will do, but junglers with poor overall sustain or tankiness won't be able to survive without a leash, unless this new item is something amazing. It all depends on how good the machete is I suppose, but making up for not being damaged for several seconds...