Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

11-09-2012

How do these changes impact Lee Sin? Because currently he's like the jungler. Will they tone him down, make him stronger, or will he stay the same?

Juttes

11-09-2012

m5 is gonna have a field day with counterjungling

Dblack88

11-09-2012

Sounds like aoe junglers are favored

Kaosovic

11-09-2012

Hi Statikk,

How does Riots very own new and favorite paired champ Kha'Zix fare? He is most certainly need some quality of life help to survive the jungle. especially if creeps scale harder into mid game, he is gonna be busted on mana for sustain.

Insípid

11-09-2012

Quote:
Cyrad:
Didn't anyone notice this? This means no more leashing.

pretty sure its on the first page.

Zhugan

11-09-2012

At the risk of being "that guy" why isn't Riot releasing any numbers (even tentative numbers would be nice) about the soon to be happening changes?

I know they probably aren't all set in stone, but hearing general information that mirrors a lot of what has already been said isn't really satisfying.

I mean, the patch is going live within the next few days, at the longest the next week I'd imagine, so why can't we have some numbers?

DArKWiNDNiNJa

11-09-2012

WELCOME BACK SHACO... ive missed you so much

Freekosuave

11-09-2012

I do not get how this opens up the jungling to more champions. If anything it will only move the viability of junglers back to what it was earlier on in this game. Any fringe jungler will now just die to increased damage, so I do not see how that helps to open things up. If anything you need to decrease the damage so that more champions can potentially jungle.

Obviously the champions that are meant to jungle will still be the ones who are best suited for it. I do not see how any of these changes really modify how the junglers operate except that it will be harder for them to pull off a successful level 2-3 gank right off the bat after taking a colored buff and then ganking pretty much right after they hit level 2. Here is the problem I see, the ganker doesnt really care about their hp level so much as they are looking to get a quick hit on someone and hopefully get a kill or assist. Nothing in these changes seems to be changing that fundamental play.

Maybe I am wrong, but I would have to see this all in action before I truly pass judgment on how these changes affect anything.

Shaanez

11-09-2012

Rengar's early jungle clear is very very difficult, but now with increased ad to the monsters and no more leashes it would be almost impossible to clear the jungle

Chamaquillo

11-09-2012

Can we get another substantive post with stats or info on the items? Or at least an ETA when we can expect this stuff? Seems like we are being Strung Out hardcore on all these changes. Just give us some more info, with disclaimer of "subject to change" or something!