Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanophreak

11-09-2012

About how many new items have been added?

Shimrra3

11-09-2012

Just read every prior post by Statikk in this thread. Looks good. I love the idea that jungle will be more rewarding to play now.

Goatleaf

11-09-2012

no more leashing ?

Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent

Ancro

11-09-2012

Quote:
Statikk:
Yes, there is a Spirit Stone upgrade that is aimed towards tanks.

Since so many new items are being added with a lot of new build paths, will there be a revamped store with more filtering options? It would also be good if we could add recommended items without having to mess around with modifying stuff.

BlameFate

11-09-2012

Quote:
Statikk:
Yes, there is a Spirit Stone upgrade that is aimed towards tanks.

When you say a spirit stone do you mean there are more than one to handle different roles.

ShadowHabib

11-09-2012

Question, how well does Hecarim do in the new jungle. I am mainly concerned, as his single target damage is very low.

Phil Nye

11-09-2012

I'm so glad I bought Trundle in time for this season, it sounds really awesome for him.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

11-09-2012

How does the jungle work with Wukong's Decoy?

NotSid

11-09-2012

I've always wanted to do Jungle Tristana.. would this be feasible in the new jungle with the new items? I somehow doubt it, but it would be cool.

Chamaquillo

11-09-2012

What is to deter laners from demanding the Junglers jungle? Thoughts?

Obviously a good teammate would be concerned about having a worthless jungler, but in solo queue where its rife with players just wanting as much farm as possible, it will be sad to see mids demanding junglers jungle because it offers more gold than ever before.