Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

11-09-2012

How will these changes affect jungle Pantheon? Have you tested him in there yet? I really like his jungling type (especially gank after 6) and was wondering if he will still be viable.

thumbnail9

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKobra77 View Post
What about Mumu? His W and E are all AoE damage. =(
His passive keeps the main minion he is attacking taking more damage. His W is also percent based so he should be fine.

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

what are junglers supposed to do early game then just clear the jungle??

M3TASH33P

11-09-2012

Can Leona jungle better or worse in this new jungle?

She really should be able to proc her own passive on jungle monsters...

Sup Tshifty

11-09-2012

I did not see that I was on my alternative account. oops.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Statikk, a question here: Are you right now getting paid for answering people's questions in the forums, or you're doing this in the middle of actual work or at home? (if it's the second, sorry)

NewReno

11-09-2012

wow, the jungle just got harder... not cool.

Kaosovic

11-09-2012

Hi Statikk,

Thanks for the updates. 2 Quick Q since so many are asking champ specific questions:

If Cho picks up the machete, will his spikes deal % increase + true damage proc?

Udyr is primarily stuck on Phoenix with jungle clear, is tiger stance much more viable on him now that target focus is shifting to main in camp? or does the 3rd hit proc still outweigh atk spd bonus on him?

Xyltin

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3rc3n4ri0x View Post
no way... this is the worst change you can make... jungling is hard... if you do this junglers like hecarim, kha, shaco, voli, etc wont be able to jungle anymore... they are really weak early game... and with those changes jungle wont be a viable option to play anymore...
The people who like this changes are those agressive players that harass and dominate his lanes, because jungler isn't going to help now... this sucks...
I think Hec will be the only one that will have some problems in the jungle, but with the machete and 5 pots, he should be able to farm early (not really gank a lot). But hec is actually more of a late game champ. He scales so well, and the farm will help him out doing that without taking g/10 items.

Kloiper

11-09-2012

Jungle monsters will now attack the closest thing

Doesn't this mean that there will be no more easy leashes from mid lane? This may actually put champs that don't have some kind of ranged root less viable than others. For example, Morg will be able to leash better than someone like Cass because Morg can keep the monster in place while the jungler attacks it.