Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamaquillo

11-09-2012

More Specifics about Jungle Items? This Hunter's Machete sounds interesting, what are its stats? PLEASE

Edit: The first of two of my posts in this thread that are one spot off from being "ABOVE RED" posts. Ah well.

Macronutrient

11-09-2012

Nice stuff.

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

11-09-2012
10 of 48 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitNinjazz View Post
Jungle Malz is now viable.
It's interesting since Malzahar's void pets now do tank for him.

When we first initially implemented the new leashing changes, champions with pets that could tank for them like Malzahar and Shaco would literally clear the entire jungle without taking a scratch. Since then, we've had to make jungle monsters deal some amount of bonus damage to pets and we're still trying to fine tune the number to make sure having pet tanks is an advantage but doesn't necessarily mean jungle invincibility.

thumbnail9

11-09-2012

Omg they killed superman leashing, they want us committing more time to a heavy leash it seems.

Magni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Inb4 the new item buffs Smite in some way.

TrojanSalesmen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

leashing is dead... and so ganking say.. lvl 3.. is not gonna do anything...

guptee

11-09-2012

why not just delay spawn time for the golems?

Dark Amumu Bot

11-09-2012

Wait...Monsters attack the nearest target...so you can't leash blue buff anymore? That's pretty gay.

Thornmaelstrom

11-09-2012

I, for one, look forward to not being reported for starting with something other than boots+3; and constantly blamed for "not having jungle presense" if I dare try to clear my wraith camp instead of camping in a bush.

czp

11-09-2012

finially now some cham like rengar or khz can't come out of no where at level 3 and kill us all