Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wendingo

11-19-2012

Looking forward to it.

TheDutchman42

11-20-2012

I havent seen Riot touching smite for a long long time now. The jungle creep health has chanced twice now. The changes made have always adressed the viability of junglers. to make a jungler viable there is one important thing: he must be able to make his 1st clear. after this point, there are no problems for most champions. Jungle grows stronger - there must be some compensation. in season 2 there were many stages of the game where u were not able to smite the blue wraith e.g. preventing invades.

The simplest solution for all this would be to increase smite damage.

The only difficulties would be baron and dragon beeing more difficult to contest.

Ryaze

11-20-2012

Is nocturne decent in the new jungle still?

Tethin

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaze View Post
Is nocturne decent in the new jungle still?
yes

Mindheady

11-21-2012

i think all excisting junglers will stay viable but they just add more

Nekrataal

11-21-2012

Are these changes live?

Nekrataal

11-21-2012

Are these chqanges live already?, and when can we start earning ELO for season 3?

Themistius

11-21-2012

i have been looking into this alot actually and from what i have read in posts and videos (stonewall008) there is not extra money so your point of the jungle being worthless is STILL worthless yes i know it increases around the 11 minute mark but at 11 minutes your team mates are taking your jungle anyways! is there any chance that they up the base values of the camps by a little bit? that would make sense that way "junglers can get pentakills too" as it stands right now no jungler will get one unless its like carry buuild nocturne.

Cra5hnatural

11-23-2012

Well, i have watched some of the new jungle attempt in seasons 3's pathc at the PBE. My thoughts some champ fall behind so hard, and others will just dominate, I aggre making jungle harded releashes a bit of the pressure of lanes, but not only junglin now is slow, it takes your real low. I believe at one point some champions will have to be remade, and that will cause balance issues.

Well i have an idea that might just work, ADD A DEFENSIVE PASSIVE AT SMITE!!! just like ignite when its down u get some dmg and ap, so why not get some armour only versus minions or a flat block amount. That way junglin will still be slower but u ll have some kind of sustain in it.

I believe this idea is worth discussing.

Cøncept

11-23-2012

Trundle needs a some what buff he is not noticed in any games