Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadgerDrool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspurch View Post
Is Poppy never going to jungle again with these new changes and items?
Depends on how good the "This helps you jungle" stuff is. Poppy's biggest issue is being unable to farm well and if that's solved she has a way into mid and late game. Also her Q should scale with any health increases.

AKA: If the new items for jungling speed work well on her then good times will be had.

KevinDelMarr

11-12-2012

What's happening specifically to Wriggle's Lantern? An early post you said it's staying, I'm assuming it's in its current form, though Hunter's Machete will be a part of it (from madreds)? Will there be any changes to it, specifically to Champions who would get it in lane? I like to run it as part of my Top Lane Olaf build

G14ez

11-12-2012

how is master yi affected by new jungle will he be viable again? and other easy shutdown champs

ZRX38

11-12-2012

nice

CynicalGiant

11-12-2012

Any champions that have become great junglers that never really had the chance to do so before?

Stegor

11-12-2012

Please say you looked into Rammus. He used to be one of my favorite jungles, and to be honest right now he is fairly useless. With the increased toughness of the jungle camps, I do not see him getting any better without buffs and he honestly can not lane. So what is the current state of the armadillo in the new jungle (hopefully with buffs)?

Vanblod

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Not trying to ignore anyone. Just busy and it's quite literally impossible to answer every question (also posting in other regions).

Just tried a Kha'Zix solo run, his clear was fairly impressive when I went a very AD heavy rune / mastery build and maxed Void Spike first. He's fairly mana hungry, but that means Spirit Stone should be a fairly solid item on him. Not sure if he would be successful in the jungle with a non-Void Spike focused build.
Wouldn't maxing his Q first allow him to focus on the single-target big minion while killing the smaller onces with his W and E rather quickly? Even at low ranks W and E will put the smaller minons at around half at rank 1... and according to the changes they'll be getting even less HP.

Holy Poison666

11-12-2012

would this hurt shaco at all because of his low sustain he is the only person i jungle with (so far)

TommiTommi

11-12-2012

Hey statikk thanks for this amazing thread, just a quick question, is poppy viable in the jungle now ?
since she really doesnt have a role in league atm

Benjochito

11-12-2012

so, will the new jungle monsters mechanism avoid the unleashing?