Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snakechild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
  • Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent
What sort of an effect is this going to have on the mid lane in terms of leashing the junglers blue for example? Will they just have to spend more time out of their lane to just do some damage to it, rather than kiting it?

P0nceDeLeon

11-12-2012

sort of excited for the new changes

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

11-12-2012
39 of 48 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweederDerToten View Post
I doubt this will be seen since its so far back but what about Elise and her spiderlings they are all at the same range so who does it attack pets first then her? i think that's how it should be it would make her far more useful
Well when you first engage a target in Spider Form, the spiderlings are typically behind you and thus you'll take the initial aggro. Once the spiderlings engage though, Elise can walk slightly backwards and voila her spiderlings should be now tanking.

Leninon

11-12-2012

hello

i might try out jungle if i wasnt trolled perma ban. Tho i dont think there are too many dedicated/true junglers.

hav fun

leninon

Ragedhoneybadger

11-12-2012

thanks for ruining the jungle now i can stop playing

Hakarl

11-12-2012

How does Jungle Morde perform in these new changes? He is a fun one for me but he is not an easy one. Will this ruin him?

Skoron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

About how much gold does the jungle give now? In comparison to a solo lane, about how much will each of the following make, assuming they don't gank at all:
1) A fast clearer (Shyvana, Skarner)
2) A medium speed clearer (Nunu, WW)
3) A slow clearer (Sej, Rammus)

Also, how does Mundo fair in the new jungle? With the removal of HoG and FoN, and the fact that his initial clear is very scary in the current jungle, I fear that he may be out of viability come S3.

Palazzo

11-12-2012

Hey, sorry for the repost, but any thoughts on how Wukong will fare in the new jungle?

ScarletDeviI

11-12-2012

How does Kayle fare in the new jungle? She has the potential to just farm and go ADC, and with early ganks lessening in effectiveness she should be better off. (Her ganking isnt amazing at 6, but her tower diving ability is pretty great.)

In the current jungle her problems are that early ganks are so important and the fact the jungle only gives minimal gold. The new jungle seems to fix that.

Ragedhoneybadger

11-12-2012

riot you disappoint me once again