Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ari Phoenix

11-12-2012

Ok, I doubt this has been asked, but I will ask it.
My favorite Jungler is Orianna(Yes, I know, where in the world did that come from)

Well, honestly it started out as a trolling idea, and expanded from there. I was listening to a couple AOD songs, and it hit me, why not? I did not have a jungler, and I had Orianna(I mean, I had jungler champions, but I was not a jungler at the time), So I tried her out, and found her fun, figured out how to gank with her, how to run with her, and her potentials (With help, can get blue at level 1, reach level 2, take red, by level 11 can solo dragon, lower with help)

My build was starting out with Cloth armor(She has low defense) and some potions, and then building her a Hybrid attack speed build(Max her passive's procking times) End game build would go like this.

Madreds Bloodrazor(Helps with Ganks and Nashor), Boots of Mobility, Manamune(For Mana Sustain and some damage help early), Nashor's Tooth, Malady, and an open slot(Used dependent on situation)
I know that Bloodrazor is going away. My Attack speed would reach 1.8/1.9, and it is fun to play a Jungler, with a goal on gaining assists.

How do you see this changing, and will this fall into Unviable? I mean, I do not know how to really gank with other champions from the jungle, so this may make it more difficult to me.

Also, as another question has hit my head, Has Zyra and Elise become more Viable with the new Jungle?

Tadrin

Recruiter

11-12-2012

I don't know if you're still dropping any info in here but what about Poppy Jungle?

Ari Phoenix

11-12-2012

Quote:
Crytic1221:
So, Elise would be an amazing jungler because of her multiple spiderlings? Will she then never take damage?

From what I have seen, Elise will never be able to use her Spiderlings to Tank, since they never prioritize higher than Elise. I tried to jungle with her recently(Yesterday) and I kept getting focused down hard during the jungling, and found that Ganking was near impossible due to her apparent squishiness, and how strong the enemy team was(Normal/Draft, chose jungle to help a friend not be forced into it)

So if they make it so that Jungle monsters will prioritize the spiderlings instead, then it may be possible, but to what I see, no, she will still be beaten down as her lings dish out.

J Rhat

11-12-2012

Statikk, how does Udyr fair in the new jungle? I'm sure he's still extremely viable, but I was just wondering if you had any comments on it.

EcHokage

11-12-2012

This is a very good idea. But the drawback... This means there is no more leasing? Am I correct?

CS145

11-12-2012

In the new jungle, would Elise be able to make strong level two ganks after clearing red as she does now?

Anatolie

11-12-2012

When they put season3

NumbaOneSorcerer

11-12-2012

I like the idea of changing the jungle and adding new items, but a lot of these changes sound garbage. There probably is no point to even go for wraiths unless you are getting stomped in mid lane. You have to commit MORE and you get LESS gold? I'm assuming you have to run and go into the jungle now instead of being able to stand at the edge. Also why are you "alleviating" early game pressure? A lot of junglers RELY on early game ganks to help them scale. This just seems like a way to cater to players who aren't very skilled. I really hope these changes aren't as bad as I think they are.

Xowar

11-12-2012

Can't wait to try this new stuff out!

FluffyBunny5683

11-12-2012

Random Post :P