Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegacrocodile View Post
I like the changes over all, but this will make jungle Wukong unplayable. D;
He's not the only one they are killing to make single targets more viable. As a whole I am very disappointed in this thread to, we have 200 pages of questions and only 37 answers.

Hairybeavet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I understand TT is in beta and subject to change but are these effects to jungle effecting TT as well? I havent seen you talk about it but might of missed it. as well the items for jungle. will they be allowed in Tt even though it may not be needed for traditional junglers

DaemonKrog

11-12-2012

I think how they've effectively nerfed leashing is great. If someone is jungling they need to be able to do it alone. The whole idea is that you're freeing up another lane for solo. Before this you'd see a few lanes more or less supporting the jungler and working around him/her when in reality it should be the other way around.

Rôper

11-12-2012

Hmm.. Renekton jungle might be a really popular thing...

frostcrown

11-12-2012

I say about time jungle was way 2 easy.
p.s. Superman sucks so why have a superman leash which is also gay and not how the game was designed to play.

Tigereye

11-12-2012

How are the jungle items not going to be easily abused outside of the jungle?

And the golems move speed increase? I think that its almost going to make them look stupider than they are are. Is there a animation change or model change?

Oh and can you judge the strength of the new kha' zix jungle.

babyshoes26

11-12-2012

Hey riot how about you spend more time balancing your champs instead of makeing new ones and nerfing the balanced ones this game has diped in quality alot in the last 3 months get your **** together you ****s and nerf the op champs!

BabyStep

11-12-2012

Anybody care to ask or know how maokai will fair now? he's my favorite jungle pick and i feel like he's going unnoticed, im scared man

3SwordsStyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

lol good changes

Thunderfrog

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
She's honestly not in a great spot at the moment in terms of jungling. We had to tune her with a razor's edge due to her stealth gank potential in the old jungle and that makes her have a very difficult time in this new jungle. Fortunately, Eve has found viability in mid lane so it's not like she's completely out of options. Will probably revisit her if there is a need to.

I know Eve is probably a champion you guys wish you could delete. It's so hard to keep her fun and viable for both her players and her opponents.

That said, please look at simply giving her q bonus damage vs monsters (not minions) or some way of remaining strong in the jungle. If she gets relegated to mid only, she becomes a niche pick without a real role in the game. (Especially after her double nerf.)