Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leetkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

slowly, this game is starting to die, the jungle was perfect, it didnt actually need changing becaz not everyone can jungle, oh well here goes nothing

TrueSanity

11-12-2012

Well. Im gonna need to find a new jungler to play.

I've always loved playing Nautilus Jungle or Malphite jungle, but since this jungle seems like it onyl wants high sustain champs to jungle i cant really do anything now.

Nautilus's shield is not enough for early game clearing unless i get a good leash, but since leashing doesnt exist anymore...

I can also play Hecarim, Lee Sin and Shen but i have always felt comfortable playing my main junglers. So i guess its good bye to those two unless anyone has suggestions to fix this (like a build i could use for it). I want to keep playing them as Junglers but i will need a whole new set up, so I am here to ask if anyone can help out a man in need.

Omegacrocodile

11-12-2012

I like the changes over all, but this will make jungle Wukong unplayable. D;

SlugDC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Are junglers like Sejuani who currently have a pretty dangerous low-health early jungle already going to be buffed/compensated in any way to account for the harder hitting mobs? In her case she's already susceptible to early jungle ganks and would be hard pressed to complete a first clear if she takes too much more damage..

train9

11-12-2012

good change.

FreakinFrog

11-12-2012

Snif, sniff...

Death of Mundo

OkG Larry Bird

11-12-2012

Nice!

BurtRĂ©ynolds

11-12-2012

I love the idea of these changes and cannot wait to see them live. I play jungle for my team so naturally I volunteer for it in normals and solo queue. Currently laners expect you to rescue them from your bad decisions. "OMG I LOST MY LANE CAUSE OUR JUNGLER IS SO BAD" Well, I was jungling as Skarner and my ganks are really weak until level 6 and you've already died 2x and are being outfarmed.... At least in this case my late game viability may be able to counteract a particular lane getting over fed.

Hunter Krixz

11-12-2012

I hungeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr.............

Arcticfury

11-12-2012

Well they said they didn't want to remove anyone, but Sejuani's AOE is the only thing that made her viable. Without AOE, no leash support, increasing damage received, and forcing more 1v1 damage necessity just made Sejuani worthless in the jungle. She was a horrible support, bad top laner unless you had the perfect matchup, and a so so jungler, now she's nothing. Now we'll need cloth and 3-4 health pots just to get blue and forget trying to get red in the same circuit.....