Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dasnauz

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
To combat this spike in jungle difficulty, we’re introducing several jungle-specific items to the game. For example, Hunter’s Machete is a great starting item which can be purchased at the beginning of the game to help you efficiently clear jungle. It also eventually upgrades into multiple build paths that include several of your favorite mid game jungle items such as Madred’s Razor and Wriggle’s Lantern.
is there going to be any items for the ap junglers?

Wedge

11-11-2012

welcome back shaco? lol

xNavvi

11-11-2012

This is going to be epic.

Carry Us Nasus

11-11-2012

Jungle monsters will now attack the closest target instead of trying to attack the original attacker. This will make sure that leashing does nothing, and will most likely make it impossible for champions that require a hard leash to jungle.

SG Infection

11-11-2012

My concern
Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent

Leash?.. Kay.

the540penguin

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
What skill build and clear route does a jungle Morde do on Live currently?

I just tried a solo run with him myself and was fairly impressed with the results (was expecting him to fall flat on his face), and I don't think I'm optimizing him to his potential as he's pretty out of the ordinary as a jungler.

If you can make some recommendations I would like to continue testing to see his viability.

I know I kinda missed the bus on this one, but jungling Mordekaiser is something I do a bunch of....

Spell pen reds
Armor yellows
AP blues
spell vamp quints

9/10/11 (spell vamp)

I start W and cloth 5, wolves blue gank wraiths red etc....

And Mordekaiser is just fine, I feel like the dfg nerf hurt him a little, but I've always felt his late game to be kinda over powered anyway. Not really expecting this to be read, but I thought I'd try to chime in anyway.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-11-2012

did lee sin gank you to hard one time at lv 2?

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasnauz View Post
is there going to be any items for the ap junglers?
yes there is. infact they buffed ap jungling so soon my jungle karthus will be viable again -.-

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Woop woop Rammus ~

Googlot

11-12-2012

What about after mid-games?
Most champ can clear their lane minions easy n fast. but it's hard to clear jungle camps(after mid game they're so strong).
Will you change it?