Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Sion NA

11-11-2012

do these changes kill mundo jungle?

Son of Achillies

11-11-2012

You mean no more supermaning blue/red?

Hopefully this makes the jungle a viable selection for independence and not just supported.

-=^.^=-

Sonic Nova

11-11-2012

This has been gnawing at the back of my head, but with this new jungle, will some champs that were never thought of as jungle worthy be able to jungle? I'm just wondering because I'd rather not see an Ahri with smite and have her gank by flashing in, charm a person, and kite them with her ult and escape relatively unscathed.

ShroomAnator

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Well that's not necessarily true. I'm actually unsure of his overall power level.

What I do know is that he has one of the fastest clears but he gets dangerously low. The new items certainly help him out and the increased rewards means there is a higher possibility of reaching nuclear status from the jungle.

I haven't jungled with karthus in a long time, but sense the wall nerf of no more flat reduction i've heard its not as viable.

Although he still can drop minions to zero magic reduction it would require runes and this would make him more open to attacks from minions.

If build with more resistance and life then maybe he would survive it, but would also be trade off of damage.

Personally karthus jungle would be interesting, if say for example the ultimate was limited to a range around him similar to the other SEMI-GLOBAL ultimate.

KamakaziCreeper

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igadzra View Post
NO MORE BRUSH CAMPERS

Also it'll be great to see how this affects jungle Fiora, Yi and Gangbang and other single-target champs.
LAWL gangbang i am pretty sure it was intentional but still nice play on words you made my day

Murdock328

11-11-2012

What about melee carries like yi, trynd, and poppy?
Poppy in particular.
Trynd and yi currently have their own things going on, but POPPY... can she still clear just barely?
Did her quality of life get better or worse? Is she not even usable anymore?

CrispyBeans

11-11-2012

****ing bull**** no more leashing jungglers like hecarim,ammumu,kayle, and the lot will all be useless. Downvote Statikk

xHanaelx

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
She's honestly not in a great spot at the moment in terms of jungling. We had to tune her with a razor's edge due to her stealth gank potential in the old jungle and that makes her have a very difficult time in this new jungle. Fortunately, Eve has found viability in mid lane so it's not like she's completely out of options. Will probably revisit her if there is a need to.
I've really enjoyed her jungling ever since the rework. I hope you guys tweak her a little more to keep her viable in the new jungle.

HideoSensei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

this makes me sad..... i just learned jungle mao and now he gets nerfed...

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

WTB more info