Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Yellow King

11-11-2012

Challenge Accepted!

Nightmare5019

11-11-2012

something I havent seen asked (just looked through the replies from statikk), and my favorite jungle atm is Dr. Mundo, fast clear times, and if you hit that cleaver on a gank you basically get the kill. But i'm not 100% sure if he's viable now as a jungler, because atm starting boots/pots, lets me usually go, Wraiths > Red > Wolves > Gank Mid/Nearest edge lane > re > wraiths > wolves > blue (usually give to mid), etc.

so in the end, my question is: will i still get to jungle mundo? or am i stuck top with him?

Gazella

11-11-2012

What about Fizz in the new jungle?

FactorUnknown

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
What skill build and clear route does a jungle Morde do on Live currently?

I just tried a solo run with him myself and was fairly impressed with the results (was expecting him to fall flat on his face), and I don't think I'm optimizing him to his potential as he's pretty out of the ordinary as a jungler.

If you can make some recommendations I would like to continue testing to see his viability.
My jungle Morde on the current jungle starts Amplifying Tome 1 health pot and goes Wraiths Red. I generally start E however W works too (kinda). Skill order for the first 4 is E Q W E or W E Q E depending what i start. first back i get Revolver and have a pretty good jungle from there. Test away.

1stAuditor

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare5019 View Post
something I havent seen asked (just looked through the replies from statikk), and my favorite jungle atm is Dr. Mundo, fast clear times, and if you hit that cleaver on a gank you basically get the kill. But i'm not 100% sure if he's viable now as a jungler, because atm starting boots/pots, lets me usually go, Wraiths > Red > Wolves > Gank Mid/Nearest edge lane > re > wraiths > wolves > blue (usually give to mid), etc.

so in the end, my question is: will i still get to jungle mundo? or am i stuck top with him?
ikr! this kills his jungle. He probably wont be able to jungle anymore or you would have to tweak ur starting items making him less pro at gankign x/

Wacco Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I'm wondering how well Soraka can jungle in the season 3 jungle, Recently i took Soraka to the Season 2 jungle and found that she can AP carry Very well if she isnt harassed by counter junglers and can help out more passing through lanes healing and restoring mana then a typical ganker and can easily make the enemies gank ineffective, by healing just in time or turning the tables when mid is oom and can be very helpfull to mid just passing between wraiths and wolves, only down side is that she is very Blue dependant early and has her hp drop really low during early jungle

she isnt much for actually doing damage trying to gank but if protected well enough by teammates she can get in there and basically QQQQRQQQQE[Alt+W]QQ Pentakill and if you have WotA or other SpellVamp you have pretty good sustain at 40% CDR,
i kinda like using Gunblade sometimes instead of WotA if i dont have to wory about my apCarry mid bc it lets me throw in a few autoattacks that have actually gotten me alot of last hit kills on annoying garrens that would otherwise get away with little hp and that AOE Slow for her q is a very helpfull AP/CC item to have

Currently use
AP Blues
CDR Yellows
AP Reds and MoveSpeed quints
waiting for more IP to change 2 of the quints to spellvamp
Masteries are 0/21/9
taking Smite/Exhast or ignite or flash depending on what imm feeling like, though now that i think about it she could prolly use heal to help her early jungle as she will have to b b4 red buff or have someone 2nd leash it at the time being

first 3 abilities i go q w e then max out q first and then e and lastly w with ult when you can...
w and e can be substituted vbased on how well the rest of the team is fairing but i like e bc it helps clear jungle faster and also give mid the much needed mana so they dont have to b and level 1 e doesnt give enough mana when your level 10+ but it kinda make your heal useless till level 18

starting items right now is Dorans Ring or Amplifying Tome + 1 HP pot

I would Love to See Soraka as one of the new OP Junglers bc she is a force to be afraid of when played right

Strike Firmly

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithai View Post
Wait... Did I just read that there's no more leashing Blue/Red buff without having full commital from teammates?

Riot, thank you.
Com...Commital?..>What? Real.

Sepraza

11-11-2012

will this kill leashing or will it just cause more hard leashes?

GabGaud

11-11-2012

This a free RP lottery link, 10$ card givaway everyday! Cross your fingers!
http://leaguerp.com?join=53706

GabGaud

11-11-2012

Go see this link please. http://leaguerp.com?join=53706