Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solid Rook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I am actually excited to jungle again!

bubster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2012

If you are still answering questions, what about nidalee jungle? She is really hard currently in the first clear, but after that has no problem clearing. At level 6 i feel she has one of the fastest clearing capabilities, as well as very fast roaming(possible lvl 5 boots or lvl 3 boots). I love jungling her currently but she is not an early ganker, is she going to be able to jungle at all in this new jungle?

hinderlopen

11-11-2012

How different is this jungle going to be from the jungle before the changes in season 2? Will clearing and leveling times be similar? Will we NEED runes and a good mastery page to get through the jungle again? Will vamp scepter starts be, at least, viable instead of terrible sub-optimal?

L33tT4rd

11-11-2012

Leashing's fun and I don't jungle 8P. You will be missed. 8(

Chill 2 Side

11-11-2012

This new jungle will kill sejuani, as if it wasnt hard enough for her. there is a reason shes under used and i have a feeling she will be more absent then karma

Dark Jurai

11-11-2012

So here's a question. If the jungle is getting more difficult, how does that effect people who are trying to learn the jungler role as they are leveling their summoner up to 30? As it stands now, it's tough to jungle early on unless you're using someone like Nunu. Seems like this will make it even tougher? I know this isn't the primary concern, but it could make the current meta a little more confusing and alienating to people who haven't been able to get familiar with it as they level.

Side note - buff Heimerdinger. How's his jungle looking?

imortalone

11-11-2012

dont know about this... i like the bush camping option.. i like the leashing especially for a last minute jungler... like so far all theses changes towards the classic maps are fails... make new maps with your new ideas.... ive been saying we need new maps forever... not a single word about changing the ones we got...

3v3ryone

11-11-2012

Please remove random criticals from dogs camp, it's really annoying when you get crit few times in a row >_<

crunchymunchys

11-11-2012

now i have a reason to play 5v5's again really. i hated the jungle and how it completely changed the meta into a complete farm-fest lets hide behind our tower kinda game..

HeXpSenorButters

11-11-2012

cant wait