Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dosh Lotsamoney

11-10-2012

The only people who would be happy with these changes are people who don't jungle as it is.

Tazokh

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
What skill build and clear route does a jungle Morde do on Live currently?

I just tried a solo run with him myself and was fairly impressed with the results (was expecting him to fall flat on his face), and I don't think I'm optimizing him to his potential as he's pretty out of the ordinary as a jungler.

If you can make some recommendations I would like to continue testing to see his viability.
=Jungle Morde=

Runes
ad red / armor Red (doesnt really matter)
armor yellow
ap blues
ap Quitn

Skill order
Q-W-E
Max Q first,W second and then E.

Items(without a leasher)
Cloth armor+5 pots

Masteries
9/21

Route(without any leash)
wraiths/red/golem camp/wraiths/wolves/blue (jungle clear time = 3:30 - 3:45)
u can shave 5-10 seconds if u get a good leash

The Omnivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
What skill build and clear route does a jungle Morde do on Live currently?

I just tried a solo run with him myself and was fairly impressed with the results (was expecting him to fall flat on his face), and I don't think I'm optimizing him to his potential as he's pretty out of the ordinary as a jungler.

If you can make some recommendations I would like to continue testing to see his viability.
@Statikk

You start with cloth/5 use 9/0/21 masteries with emphasis on spell vamp. You should use MPen reds, Armor Yellows, AP Blues, and Spellvamp Quints. Max whatever skill has the highest DPS increase per level, I forget which, its been awhile.

Iggyness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
She's honestly not in a great spot at the moment in terms of jungling. We had to tune her with a razor's edge due to her stealth gank potential in the old jungle and that makes her have a very difficult time in this new jungle. Fortunately, Eve has found viability in mid lane so it's not like she's completely out of options. Will probably revisit her if there is a need to.
Eve jungle is way more fun than eve mid just saiyan

LadyLuckIncarne

11-10-2012

Won't this make the jungle even more difficult for lower levels trying to learn it? It was always difficult to jungle without proper tier3 runes but with these changes will it even be possible for lower levels to learn the jungle before 30?

Shosfayt

11-10-2012

How's Lulu in the new jungle? Will she even be a viable choice considering the increased damage from jungle mobs will probably rip through her E's shield in like one hit early on? Also will there be an upgrade path for the machete that focuses on AS?

Xcells

11-10-2012

oh this is just great, uk i love when they reverse all of there changes, and making the jungle available to everyone, CLASSIC. Now all they have to do is make it possible for everyone to do everything and well start seeing teams full of supports who can out damage you because they arent powerful enough.

Tazokh

11-10-2012

core build items
ninja tabi, wota, rylais, abys scepter

ControlBlue

11-10-2012

Quote:
She's honestly not in a great spot at the moment in terms of jungling. We had to tune her with a razor's edge due to her stealth gank potential in the old jungle and that makes her have a very difficult time in this new jungle. Fortunately, Eve has found viability in mid lane so it's not like she's completely out of options. Will probably revisit her if there is a need to.
That's terrible news , she seems really sub-par in mid, this might kill the champion for a lot of people...

In Fiora's case, since it will be harder to jungle with her, can we assume that she will finally become viable as a Melee Carry (alongside Master Yi and such)?

GrimoireM

11-10-2012

Quote:
Any chance you could try running AD Eve and maxing her E first? I'm curious to see if that plus the new starting items will help her out in the jungle.