Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

lol why cant other rioters like him comment on the forums on twisted treeline? he did an amazing job by himself, but no one has the courage to even comment on many of the threads? love the new changed btw cant wait to test them all out(unless they already in pbe then i will for sure check it out today)

G0dlyN00b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Can you give us a list of champions you hope to bring into the jungle role with this patch? Or maybe just a few?

Sacrolicious

11-10-2012

After reading all of this, I have to say i have my reservations about these changes.

It sounds really boring to me.

So the first 10 minutes of the game are essentially PVE and then you get to gank once and then PVE some more or you will fall behind.

I liked jungling because I got to interact with all the lanes throughout the game and killing the monsters was just something i did between gank opportunities. This sounds like something much different to me and i'm not sure i will be a fan.

Im having a hard time defining what the jungler actually does now besides just be a fifth body once teamfights start.

Deathsan

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpchappy View Post
I allways make my team help me with the first buff you don't miss cs you lose so little hp you get to lane and its fully regend ppl like you are just bad don't care to help your jungler in no matter how weak they are early and then whine for ganks even tho you let them almost die to blue.
no what he is saying is now he cant help leash blue from other side of the wall and HELP his jungler not die without taking dmg himself Now with the changes Nunu + smite will rule the jungle.

MwalimuUpende

11-10-2012

so, what I'm mostly seeing is a HUGE nerf to all the tank junglers- who, lets be honest, needed buffs more than anything. Pure tank champions like Naut, Sejuani, Shen, and so on dont have the same viability as support tanks or sure supports do bot, and top lane isnt very viable because they tend to be too far from the team to actually tank when a fight breaks. they are the junglers most in need of a buff, because their clearing speed is usually quite slow and out. These nerfs to the jungle seem to nearly end any use for true tanks in league. I strongly believe the many have poor early ganks. the GP boosts will help them, but then it helps everyone who jungles. I would really like to see some love for these champs before they become totally obsolete.

And it was K

11-10-2012

Statikk!!!! Irelia and Renekton jungle opinions! Pls.

msgerbs

11-10-2012

RIP Jungle Volibear T_T

Electusnex

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsan View Post
no this means if your going to leash blue you will have to tank blue for a bit then run and hope for the best for your jungler.
if ur good u can leash with ur jungler just out of the way so when u pull from the other side of the trees ur closer then him and boom look u pull it gg. i know there might be a little more skill in this but i think u can handle it.

msgerbs

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsan View Post
no what he is saying is now he cant help leash blue from other side of the wall and HELP his jungler not die without taking dmg himself Now with the changes Nunu + smite will rule the jungle.
How will they not? Nunu can sustain back any damage he takes.

MenciE

11-10-2012

interesting. Can't wait to see them in action.