Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cft24

11-09-2012

seems like this will hurt kayle and irelia in the jungle...

ohmygodataco

11-09-2012

so with the new closest target lock we wont be able to get a leash anymore that kinda sucks but i see why they did it

Otniel

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vileguy View Post
If anything, it's going to go back to being Warwick, Nunu, Fiddle dominated because of the sustain, or else stay the same.
+1

This seems pretty ridiculous to increase the damage output of the jungle. Junglers with high sustain will still be able to gank at lvl 2 considering their healing capabilities are broken so really no point but yup vileguy, back to ww, nunu and fiddle.

AKingNamedPaul

11-09-2012

Shaco is fine with no leashing Look...Behind you..

mishabird

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Please Riot buff Sejuani after these changes. She has a very difficult jungle clear already, and now that things are going to be even stronger, shes gonna need a small buff at /least/. I run full defensive masteries and normal jungler runes, and would only just be able to clear jungle with a bit of health left. Please help her m__m

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Increased gold in the jungle huh...
Could it be - the jungling time bomb will return in all his glory?
Attachment 555663

SkyhunterNL

11-09-2012

Soooo cool by the way canmt wwait for your awsome changes

WDFOURT

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Jax is actually one of the champions I feel has possibly become overpowered with the changes.

He has strong clearing speeds (Counter Strike for AoE and Empower and his passive for single target) and decent resilience (Counter Strike dodging) in the jungle. His ganks are scary because of Leap + Counter Strike stun. He also scales monstrously with the increased gold for later game.

We're monitoring him very closely.
I was thinking how much better jungle Jax would be with these changes right before I got to this post. When you eventually nerf him please don't overdo it, he is one of my favorite champs.

Dragoon Feld

11-09-2012

jungle irellia breaking back into the rotation!? im game

Silver BLade

11-09-2012

OK! i see a few problems with this update. Reducing early jungler presence in lane mean that a lane with a hard counter champion to the opposing lane gonna have a hard time farming without jungler help. If Riots want to reduce the effectiveness of ganking champions like skarn, lee, and noct by reducing their aoe dmg on creeps then what happen to champion like mundo, shyv, and sej? These three may have an amazing creeps clearing but their gank is not effective. Mundo cleavage can be avoided, shyv have no ganking ability beside exhaust, and sej is not even tanky enough for a kiting champion. Taking a lot of their aoe dmg away and they're become weak. How much gold will you improve after killing creeps because if jungler get no money by ganking early lane then how will they scale to late game?