Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lenny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xareidan View Post
Baron already does this...
Well apparently, now other creeps can do it too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirWugsAlot

Junior Member

11-09-2012

Time to troll!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Will this see the beginning ?of Tiger/Phoenix udyr? He can cast phoenix once then immediately change to tiger and his aoe will wipe out all the weaker monsters whilst his tiger procs the large one? Of course he will be giving up a slight bit of sustain due to this skill levelling but he only needs one point in bear stance to gank and if the 'sigil' system is still in place (where you gain hp upon killing camps) his sustain shouldnt be hit too hard as long as he has hp pots. His ganks will still be strong and his ability to farm and clear will be ridiculously powerful. I know this is a bit long but how do you think udyr will be in the new jungle?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proxzee

Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOrgy View Post
Statikk... will this mean i can do well with Jungle Talon? i've been trying different things on him like spell vamp (i realize the reduced effect) and the tankiness, but theres not much i have found that makes him a viable ganker, will this change? is he good for jungle now?
talon does physical damage what the holy mother of **** do u want spellvamp for?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
... become?

Man, SR really does figure these things out slower than Dominion xP
sr is different from dominion though which have no laning
and it's jungle jax, atm he don't have enough gold in the jungle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omfgbkt

Junior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
This should allow high-sustain junglers such as Warwick or Fiddlesticks to break back into rotation by giving them an edge over the competition.
But I main WW as a jungler, and he does amazing, apparently other people dont know how to play him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoisuisu

Member

11-09-2012

Well there is literally no reason to even play ranked anymore until the next season comes out..... they just need to make it live no reason to keep posting these vague posts about it......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxzee View Post
talon does physical damage what the holy mother of **** do u want spellvamp for?
spellvamp doesn't care what kind of damage you are doing when you are doing it with abilities which don't apply on-hit/lifesteal
also see lvd pillager


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keeva

Junior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkull View Post
It was previously talked about her having the ability to proct it. That is why I am wondering that if the idea will be scratched out due to this new jungle or not. It wouldn't break her entirely. If she can proct it on neutral monsters and consider what the current level 1 passive damage is it will be a resilient but not enirely jungle-breaking champion. It will be like a Lux kind of jungle with extra tankiness on my point of view
I disagree. Were this the case, she wouldn't be able to do anything with her Sunlight 1st level, however once she hits 2 and eventually 6, her Jungler Clearing would snowball faster than any other Champions, especially if you have really good Mana mitigation. Her Q and W would allow her to drop even the big Blue and Red possibly a lot quicker, given the percents Sunlight Procs at. Reducing these would be a way to balance out the damage she deals, however, it would result in her lacking the bang she brings to Team Fights. As is, her Sunlight's Proc +% Damage is perfect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pistrik

Senior Member

11-09-2012

This is exactly what I was talking about -.-. Jungle veigar? Leona? Dear christ I'm never going back into normals ever again.