Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lenny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

So... with this target change in mind:

If a player flashes through Baron's wall to escape me, and I attack Baron, would Baron target him?

This changes jungle fight gameplay, as now jungle creeps will target those closest to them and aid those further from them no?

LadyKäiser

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Woelfgang View Post
So how is morde in the jungle, if he does well do you see him getting more play?
Why would you put Morde into the jungle as opposed to the mid lane??

Streyeker

11-09-2012

Does this mean we can double jungle now?

AntiSkillshot

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Petit Minou View Post
So... with this target change in mind:

If a player flashes through Baron's wall to escape me, and I attack Baron, would Baron target him?

This changes jungle fight gameplay, as now jungle creeps will target those closest to them and aid those further from them no?
Baron already does this...

Keeva

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkull View Post
Statikk can you tell us any hints on if Jungle Leona will be able to proct her passive on neutral monsters if not all monsters and minions?
Leona can't Proc her own Sunlight on an enemy at all. This would seriously break her.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xareidan View Post
"We want to make more champions viable in the jungle..." *Removes the ability to leash and removes HoG* *Trollface*
the only way hog can help your clears it's that flat hp, some armor would help your clearing more than 200 hp

deathmaster500

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicJazz View Post
With the new jungle specific items for all damage classes, will Veigar be able to jungle decently?
I SURE HOPE SO! i love viegar, he is one of my mains!
btw, i dont see why people thumbs-downed your idea. this would be great! btw, nice funny pic

netkitten

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKšiser View Post
Why would you put Morde into the jungle as opposed to the mid lane??
why would you put ___ into the jungle as opposed to __ lane?

so let's play 4 or 5 sertified junglers only

DeePok

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
It's interesting since Malzahar's void pets now do tank for him.

When we first initially implemented the new leashing changes, champions with pets that could tank for them like Malzahar and Shaco would literally clear the entire jungle without taking a scratch. Since then, we've had to make jungle monsters deal some amount of bonus damage to pets and we're still trying to fine tune the number to make sure having pet tanks is an advantage but doesn't necessarily mean jungle invincibility.
I am very interested in how you will balance around all the different pets.
Elise's spiderlings already have low hp, so scaling jungle creep damage around other champion's minions hp could very easily screw her.
While Malzahar's voidlings have relatively high hp, so scaling jungle creep damage around other champion's minions could give him an unfair advantage.
I look forward to your solution

MindOrgy

11-09-2012

Statikk... will this mean i can do well with Jungle Talon? i've been trying different things on him like spell vamp (i realize the reduced effect) and the tankiness, but theres not much i have found that makes him a viable ganker, will this change? is he good for jungle now?