Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

do work56

11-09-2012

RIP sejuani

Mk5StrikerEureka

11-09-2012

I'm worried, He says they are making jungle harder... There are lots of people that can't jungle right now, i can't even imagine the horrors to come with new jungle.

On a side note, i do like the sound of a new jangle

Surgo

11-09-2012

How fast are you guys going to respond to people that are inevitably going to need changes, like Nautilus? Like, weekly fixes kind of thing so we can make sure these "classic" S2 junglers can still compete? Or are we talking on the order of months going by?

Healurownbum

11-09-2012

Kinda worried abt Evelynn she is rather squishy as it is and easily countert with one simple ward.

Plurin

11-09-2012

leashing isnt gone at all just let someone leash and wait for the golem to walk to you while you wait in the brush duh the one that leashes just has to hit it more often least thats how im invisioning it atm

Vonstahl

11-09-2012

It sounds cool the only think I am worried about is the pull at the start of the game, before u could cast a spell and run, this way you would get chaced a little bit and the jungler would get a little more damage off before the monsters went for him, now either the leasher will take more damage as they will have to stand on the monsters or the jungler will take massive damage from his first camp

ImRecordingYou

11-09-2012

I foresee this for a couple of weeks and then the bad jungles start going back to top lane and arguing over who gets that position in solo queue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRJhaIt3sQ

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Did jungle buffs get any changes?

Fantom546

11-09-2012

What about champs like Amumu, who get refreshed cooldowns when hit. Since the weak jungle minions are weaker, that means that they die faster, therefore hitting the champion less times. Perhaps Amumu's Tantrum cooldown should be changed to lower when a nearby enemy is killed instead of getting hit by one.

Nakir

11-09-2012

Does this mean Poppy's gone forever now in fives? I loved playing Poppy when I got her and then she sort of got stuck in limbo between changes. She's an ok jungle now but has difficulty with clear speed and she has enough trouble clearing the current jungle and for me she gets out laned in top all of the time. I actually like playing her support but she's not as useful as other supports in team fights since she has the one cc. She just gets outdone in all categories I feel.