Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Swab

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igadzra View Post
NO MORE BRUSH CAMPERS

Also it'll be great to see how this affects jungle Fiora, Yi and Gangbang and other single-target champs.
HA

DisturbedDani

11-09-2012

nvm answered my own question.

thatsgerman

11-09-2012

To be honest, I like most of the changes, except for the loss of lvl 2 ganking
As a jungler that jungles Shen, WW, Nocturne, Rengar, Hecarim, Shaco, and occasionally Darius (if I want to play him and top is taken), I feel like most of these changes benefit most of my junglers since Shen, Nocturne, Hecarim, and WW usually dont gank till they go back to heal and get their boots anyway.
I am worried about how this will effect Rengar tho, who already has some trouble clearing his jungle (at least I do with boots pots and full AD and Armor runes), and recent patches have nerfed him incredibly hard so that clearing has even been harder with his nerfed Q...
You have any feedback on how Rengar is doing in the new jungle Statikk?

Arkaiel

11-09-2012

I really like the changes.
We still can leash.
Diferent way,.
The mosters attack anithing close to them.
Perfecty u can ask a partner stand in the middle of u and a monster for a short duration in the case of feedle.
Any way i repeat! Keep an eye on Shaco!!
He will be the only jungler in the game ho can destroy blue or red easy...that is a grate advantage. U can doit fast and go kill the other jungler.. fast too.. He will be low health always.
Thx

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

How does Nunu fit into the new jungle? Will counterjungling be more important?

Torame

11-09-2012

I'm very curious to know how many junglers we will lose in this process and maybe, if we will get some new ones.

Also if maybe Sej will make a comeback!

jumpingknife

11-09-2012

wow now rammus really cant jungle or gank now
first gank for rammus will be at lvl 4-6
unless he just says to hell with the red buff and goes for a lvl 1 gank

War and Peace92

11-09-2012

sounds like jungling is gonna be harder. Relying on gp5s won't be good if aoe dmg is getting nerfed for tanks, having to rely on jungling items more with harder chance for early game ganks will prolly make champs that rely on that early game more worse.
Its just if junglers are what spice up these games by being that X factor when ppl lane, why make it harder. I can already imagine lanes screaming for ganks while dealing with this new stuff.
But thats prolly me being negatively realistic, cuz i main jungle n stuff

Beaumains

11-09-2012

Sounds like the only thing left is to start blasting Guns 'n Roses ("I pity da fool" who doesn't get this).

Isher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
[aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_09_Jungle_Changes/kassadin_post.jpg[/aws3]

[*]Jungle monsters now attack the nearest target rather than attempting to chase their original attacker to make their behavior more consistent
So... no more leashes. That's going to be very interesting. Junglers are going to RAEG.