Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphìne

11-09-2012

No more leashes? O.o

GaBeZzZz

11-09-2012

cool

Caladrius

11-09-2012

Statikk what was the thought process behind removing traditional leashes? I've always felt good when I was able to do a hard leash for the jungler because I know how much it helps them, but now all I can do to help out is deal damage damage or buff the jungler.

Plain Noob

11-09-2012

why would you take out leashing?? this takes the teamwork out of the first 2:00 minutes of the game and makes it extremely difficult on the jungler

lordlamarash

11-09-2012

i remember the last jungle change aimed to:
make jungle easier for everyone(and this became level 3-4 ganks in many junglers), decrease gold earning(not sure about this one), in general terms. So with this new change you are maybe going back before this change.(no flame intended). What are the differences besides the new items between this new jungle and the "pre -nerf " jungle ?

Malorg

11-09-2012

With no easy leashing, more health on monsters and more damage on them, I'm concerned about jungling Eve. Haven't seen any response for her yet.

As it is, she takes a ton of damage in the jungle for her first run through. And, given her AP nerfs, I think playing her AD in the jungle is really the better choice (I've only ever played her this way). I really hope she can still get through the jungle with these changes, as she's one of my favorite options.

Adalore

11-09-2012

Oh while your attention is on this thread, how does Eve fair in the new jungle? I want to play Dunk Eve.

VictusOmnis

11-09-2012

How is Khazix in the new jungle? How about his nemesis Rengar?

ZeusIsMyHomeboy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Statikk:
I feel Fiora is significantly weaker than Jax in the jungle.

She has no AoE at all so the smaller monsters are a non-trivial time sink for her. Her resilience is much lower considering she only gets to negate 1 attack as opposed to the many Jax dodges at each camp. Additionally her ganks are significantly less scary due to no CC.

She's definitely weaker than Jax, no doubt. But my question is, do you feel she's stronger in this new jungle than she was in the old jungle?

tralfalmadorian

11-09-2012

how does riven do in the new jungle? The extra gold sounds promising, but need for more single burst makes me worry she wont clear effectively. I also like my dorans blade start for extra damage in ganks and fear this will not work without leashing, however; i am excited about the new items, particularly that their may be some for casters.