@Riot Kassadin Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bibbyboy

11-09-2012

So I was playing 3's yesterday (got plat yay!) and my team played against this kassadin who was able to riftwalk over that giant wall from the jungle to their nexus. This HAS to be a bug, that wall is ridiculously thick so that that can't happen, according to Riot anyways when they talked about the map. Please fix Riot!

Cawk sandwich

01-13-2013

Indeed.

MajorUrsa

01-13-2013

I believe its an issue with how the mechanics of his riftwalk works. It isn't a leap its a yeleport and if it puts him halfway through the wall the game pushes him to the other side of it. Kass has some funny things he can do with it, there's a red post somewhere explaining it.

Us dominion players have been ddealing with it for long time.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Shaco can also do this with his q.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Riot shouldn't make the blinking mechanic "Half Distance With Blink = Other Side". They should make it 3/4. That's eliminate most of the stupid 100000000 range jumping that happens with every single champ with a blink

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-14-2013

Meanwhile, Malphite can't ulti through most walls on new TT

Every 75 seconds...