New voice for Janna!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sindae

10-05-2010

I haven't heard new Janna yet, but I love Veigar's voice, even if some hate it, and would be sad to find it changed just as I imagine some Janna players are.

holoz0r

10-05-2010

Both Janna and Veigar have fans who enjoy, or enjoyed the individual characters for many aspects, one of those aspects being the voice acting.

Gunkuu

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyresea View Post
Given that Janna was like, the #1 pick for all the threads asking which voice people hated the most, and no one bothered defending her (like they did the #2 pick, Veigar), I daresay people would vote yes.
Just because a people on a forum voted she had the worst voice (was there an option asking how many people tolerated/liked it? it was one of my favorites...) shouldn't mean much.

AwwGasm

10-05-2010

Idk I think the people who main Janna were more busy in game and didn't really bother about forums much, I've seen several complaints on the general boards about it from avid Janna players.

Doctor Awesome

10-06-2010

Much like the new voice on Janna. Fits well and it's so much less annoying, makes Janna sound like an actual human instead of... I dunno, the physical manifestation of emphysema or something. :P

Apollo Prime

10-06-2010

Her old voice was f*cking terrible and made me want to cut myself. Thanks for the new VO.

Rellent

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyresea View Post
Given that Janna was like, the #1 pick for all the threads asking which voice people hated the most, and no one bothered defending her (like they did the #2 pick, Veigar), I daresay people would vote yes.

Veigar's voice DEFINITELY sucks lol, i would much rather have his voice changed than janna's

SciencePrime

10-12-2010

I love veigar's voice. Please don't change it. It matches his character so well. Come on guys, it's a corrupted yordle.

avens

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciencePrime View Post
I love veigar's voice. Please don't change it. It matches his character so well. Come on guys, it's a corrupted yordle.
it's by far the best VO in the game.

Tsunusagi

10-26-2010

Why not compromise? Keep Janna's new voice on her Classic skin, but use her old voice on her Tempest skin. I main Janna and immediately noticed the change when choosing her in character select. I indeed shat brix. Her new voice sounds a bit younger to me, or in the very least less airy. The airy voice fit TEMPEST Janna better imo.