Possibly my new Vayne build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tony Shelurs

11-09-2012

I play Vayne in many of my matches, both 5'ers and 3'ers. I have a build which I usually use, however I want to try out a new one. I was wondering if any posters had comments that they wished to share.

My old build was;
-Berserker Grieves (movement speed of course along with attack speed)
-Ionic Spark (For the health, attack speed, and amazing passive)
-Frozen Mallet (Mostly for the stun abillity)
-Zeke's Herald (Mostly for life steal, also it is an aura to help out supporting allies)
-2 Phantom Dancers (Mostly for attack speed, but the movement speed and crit' chance do help)

Of course this is geared mostly towards Attack speed with some damage.

I have done some research and have come up with a new build which I believe will be more beneficial. This new one is still geared towards attack speed, but this build will have more damage, armor, and health. (Note: I have yet to try out this new build)

My new build will be;
-Berserker Grieves
-Ionic Spark
-Zeke's Herald
-Trinity force (To get both benefits of Frozen mallet and Phantom Dancer, while only taking up one itme slot, It also give even more rounded stats along with more damage output)
-The Black Cleaver (Mostly for the damage, also it gives armour pen, which I never have)
-Madred's Blood Razor (Mostly for the armour, which I never have, and the attack damage with the passive)

Of course this build stills gives me massive attack speed, however it stack more damage, as well as gives me a bit more of a rounded build. Also it gives some great passives which attribute to massive damage output.

The old build costed me 14'105, in gold, a match. This new build will cost me 15'840 per match. It is an increase of 1'735 gold. I do not believe this will be much of an issue however, since I will be dealing out massive damage. This should give me more champion kills as well as reduced time spent killing minions.

I believe this new build will be more solid than the old one. Of course, as I have already stated, I have yet to try it, and so I have posted it here, to get some feedback on it from any willing helpers.

Tony Shelurs

11-09-2012

Sorry, wrong sect o' the forum. Have reposted in the Guide sect of the forum.

Redeemed Rivên

11-09-2012

No offence to you, but perhaps you should stick to bot games, your team seems to carry you every game.

Tony Shelurs

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by woah16characters View Post
No offence to you, but perhaps you should stick to bot games, your team seems to carry you every game.
Now do you say this beacuse you have seen me in game, and you know that I am still a below average player, or do you say this based upon the two builds I have posted?

Redeemed Rivên

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Shelurs View Post
Now do you say this beacuse you have seen me in game, and you know that I am still a below average player, or do you say this based upon the two builds I have posted?
I checked your match history because I thought you were trolling, then I saw you were serious and you had more deaths than kills+assist.

Tony Shelurs

11-09-2012

Recently my team and I have had a run of cruddy luck. Compound that with me be the weakest playero n the team, and it equals a crappy match history. You said you thought I was trolling; I take it my build suggestion is horrid. Have you any suggestions for and ADC Vayne build? Or any suggestions for that matter. I am all ears. Am tired of being the weakest player on my team.

Redeemed Rivên

11-09-2012

Same as all other adcs, the only thing is that she usually goes bt before ie since her laning phase is so hard.

Skury420

11-09-2012

boots 3 - double dorans - bers greaves/ merc treads if team is full of cc- BF sword -> Vamp scepter ->IE -> PD -> TBC or LAst Whisper depending on armor of enemy team-> BT -> GA

Nishaven90

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Shelurs View Post
Recently my team and I have had a run of cruddy luck. Compound that with me be the weakest playero n the team, and it equals a crappy match history. You said you thought I was trolling; I take it my build suggestion is horrid. Have you any suggestions for and ADC Vayne build? Or any suggestions for that matter. I am all ears. Am tired of being the weakest player on my team.
I'm not an AD carry player, but generally what most people build on every AD carry:

Boots 3 HP Pot
Double Dorans Blade
Berserkers Greaves (Attack speed)
Infinity Edge (Primary damage item, enhances crit)
Phantom Dancer (Attack Speed, critical strike chance, movement speed)
Last Whisper (Armour Pen)
Bloodthirster (Lifesteal, Attack damage)
Guardian Angel (Survivability)

Redeemed Rivên

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven90 View Post
I'm not an AD carry player, but generally what most people build on every AD carry:

Boots 3 HP Pot
Double Dorans Blade
Berserkers Greaves (Attack speed)
Infinity Edge (Primary damage item, enhances crit)
Phantom Dancer (Attack Speed, critical strike chance, movement speed)
Last Whisper (Armour Pen)
Bloodthirster (Lifesteal, Attack damage)
Guardian Angel (Survivability)
Vayne can opt out of last whisper and get a second pd since her w is so frightening late game.