Kayle as an ADC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

05-27-2013

How would you build her.
Who would you pair her with.
Who would you have as the rest of her team to best maximize her effectiveness?

redrobin3

05-27-2013

she's too short range she's better off top lane or jungle. It's way to tough to fight certain lane match-ups that it's not worth it. If you do plan on making her adc then you'd need a lot of cc on the team. Probably run an old school all cc team. As I said before though it leads to very non-adaptive play which can get shutdown by simply denying kayle any gold since her ultimate doesn't become a problem until max level.

Nasus AU

05-28-2013

Taric/Kayle combo bot lane.

BoTRK
Ionian boots of lucidity
Manamune
PD
BT
Zephyr

That being said, she's not really worth the effort.

Helliom

05-28-2013

Why not go AP rather than AD?..

AP scales better than AD.... u can get around 600+AP easily at end game... nearly double the AD...
Q scales equally with AP or AD so Q will hit harder...
E provided 40%AD and 40%AP splash damage so AOE damage will be more.. main target damage will be nearly the same...
W scales only with AP... so way better heal....

Also at bot lane most adc will out range you and you will be a melle when E is down..

And since you no longer get bonus damage from Q... i think AP would be more viable than AD...

Anyways this is what i think...

Kiss The Wounded

05-28-2013

I've had a few fun games with Kayle down bottom with a Thresh support and, the game after, with a Thresh carry, - though 'nearly' anything can be viable in normal blind pick.

Those instances I've gone bottom carry as Kayle was AP-centric due to a heavy attack damage team composition, so I've afraid I couldn't offer an ADC build, though Nasus AU's suggestion seems to be a good bet.