Nerf every single ult that still has an effect after flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

War and Peace92

12-26-2012

Seriously where is the balance when I'm playing Skarner and my ult won't work when a character flashes out of its range. When right after that I flash myself and BOOM I still get Darius ult'd. Its not even funny that Skarner's ult being affected by the stupidity of a range issue, but its even worse knowing that as I play Skarner, I cannot do such things while other people still can. Examples are obv Darius ult, Cho'gath ult, Garen ult blah.
Its a terrible feeling knowing you flashed just to still die because these attacks travel, buts its even worse knowing when I play Skarner, I can't do it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace92 View Post
Seriously where is the balance
Its probably in the fact you can move at high speeds ignoring tons of damage forcing people to blow a flash or probably die

Daeana

12-26-2012

yeah the problem is that he and flash out of the darius ult it sounds like or did you flash into it.

Nea De Penserhir

12-26-2012

Because flashing when taking damage isn't nearly as wtfinducing as flashing and then being pulled back over the wall.

NessOnett

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Because flashing when taking damage isn't nearly as wtfinducing as flashing and then being pulled back over the wall.
Scorpion says "get over here."

What do you expect to happen?

Speaking of Darius though...he has a reposition. So does Rammus(ish), Poppy(my favorite), Singed, and a long list of others. And what happens when any of them get flashed? They are pulled back and flash is on cooldown. Yet for some reason they hardcoded the one ultimate(Ultimate) to operate differently than every other skill in the game.

It's immensely stupid. It's a problem with the coding of the game. And it should effect all skills equally, one way or the other. To have one exception from a group of skills that all do the same thing is stupid. Especially when thats an ultimate(and therefore should be the strongest and more likely to have favorable interactions).

Litoeon

12-26-2012

agreed +1

GareBear300

12-26-2012

I agree with the point made here. You can't screw Skarner and allow other champions ults to continue on through flashes. That's a little ridiculous.

Skarner either needs to be able to flash with champions caught in his ult or still snag champions flashing away from him so they don't get ulted. This is a lot harder a nerf to skarner when you consider the fact that it had nothing to do with any other champions.

Gr1mdrag0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

I find that people are still able to flash out of Cho'gath ults all the time, quite irritating. It'd be nice to have these ults on the same playing field with regards to flash!

Ginjavitis

Recruiter

05-28-2013

The only one that I have a problem with is poppy. When I flash out of her heroic charge and she gets it off, it teleports me back in front of her

Irish Red Cap

05-28-2013

I mained Skarner in S2. He is now the lowest played champion in the game after the slapped him with that double nerf a while back.

I think they should revert it so that he can pull people back after they flash. Unlike all other suppression ults (WW/Malzahar) Skarner actually has to get within melee range to cast his ult. It's completely stupid they nerfed that **** but Skarner needs an entire rework in my opinion his kit is lacking now with the new gap-closing pantyfest riot keeps creating with all their new champs.