Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AForgotten Angel

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Why would only Tanky Supports be useful? Why isn't some one like Sona who can Boost AD/AP, Heal and Give Armor and MR and Movement Speed as well as a team-fight stun lock be effective? Is it because of how squish non Tanky Support can be with out Itemizing for Tankyness?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
AForgotten Angel:
Why would only Tanky Supports be useful? Why isn't some one like Sona who can Boost AD/AP, Heal and Give Armor and MR and Movement Speed as well as a team-fight stun lock be effective? Is it because of how squish non Tanky Support can be with out Itemizing for Tankyness?

Because shes quishy and will get blown up and has less dmg/CC then blitz/leona/ali/nunu

Sona only has a slow and a AOE stun on a fairly long cool down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanns

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
getonmehlvl:
Because shes quishy and will get blown up and has less dmg/CC then blitz/leona/ali/nunu

Sona only has a slow and a AOE stun on a fairly long cool down.


This, we ran into a Soraka support once and we instantly kill her every single fight and making it 3v2. Squishy supports (especially one with long cooldown on Ult) are not suggested for 3s since everything happens so fast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
scazzaf:
<-- diamond
Nerf Blade of the Ruined King (allows the ability to solo vilemaw way too early)
Buff Sanguine Blade/Overlords Bloodmail (Both are terrible replacements for their SR counterparts)
Remove Frozen Heart (promotes lazy counterplay to AD carries)


seconded


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
scazzaf
<-- diamond
Nerf Blade of the Ruined King (allows the ability to solo vilemaw way too early)
Buff Sanguine Blade/Overlords Bloodmail (Both are terrible replacements for their SR counterparts)
Remove Frozen Heart (promotes lazy counterplay to AD carries)



Quote:
PurpleURP:
seconded

Well TBH blade of the ruin king sucks

2800 gold for

40 AD 10% life steal

Active that steals MS from the enemy by 30% and does 150(0.5 AD ratio) physical dmg

Passive does 4% of there health as magic dmg, you heal for half the dmg"

Magic dmg


Thats the main thing.

It's only good vs vilemaw people on this map usually have 40+ MR at lvl 1 and 100 mr with runes/masterys Making this item very useless againts any tanky-dps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ember spirit

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Hi


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Fùß:
Hi

hi


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerzhules

Senior Member

11-10-2012

what do you think of naut support


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Nerzhules:
what do you think of naut support

on TT? sucks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AForgotten Angel

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Geton why does Naut Suck on TT? His CC and AoE plus his Shield which Scales off his HP seem like they make him effective at tanking and controlling in a team fight in 3v3.