Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
Looking at all the old top 3s players including Sam's team Gucci Gamin. They were amazing at the old TT, which is a much different game then this new "TT" . If you look at a lot of older teams, they haven't been playing new TT that much, or they haven't taken it as seriously or to the same level they took old TT.

Getting to 1900 elo then was a bigger accomplishment due to less overall people playing, and if you did get that high you would get 20 minute queue times at 1750 elo. So the teams that were 1800-1700 were actually top 100 teams with many being very good teams in the old TT.

Now an influx of teams have come and there is new competition for a different map. But, good job on getting to a high rank on New TT. I can't wait to see how it is after the dust settles after the map is complete and the top players surface.
Actually no it wasn't before the remake was even announce i got diamond in 3v3 and we only got 1 20 min Q.

It seems like the same amount of people play it.

But yes this new TT is a whole different play style

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcgreen View Post
I have a question. Did your team ever run into receiving low elo gains early on after placement? The past few teams I have made are at about 1450 after seeding and get 17-20 elo per game as opposed to earlier in the week I was finishing about 1560 after seeding and getting 31-39 elo a game.

Any insight on this?
After are 5 placement games we got 30 per a win for 10 more games i believe. Then it went to 20-15

Now it's 6-9

Coola

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Actually no it wasn't before the remake was even announce i got diamond in 3v3 and we only got 1 20 min Q.

It seems like the same amount of people play it.

But yes this new TT is a whole different play style
Hmm lucky for you then. Before S2 rewards were announced I would consistently get 20 minute Qs at all time of the day :/ at that elo.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Hmm lucky for you then. Before S2 rewards were announced I would consistently get 20 minute Qs at all time of the day :/ at that elo.
What elo where you? we stop at 1850

Coola

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
What elo where you? we stop at 1850
We got to 1750ish and then got so many long queues that it wasn't worth the wait so we just kept on making new teams getting them to when queue times got that long, delete, rinse repeat. Then we got busy so couldn't play that much around the time the rewards were announced :/

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
We got to 1750ish and then got so many long queues that it wasn't worth the wait so we just kept on making new teams getting them to when queue times got that long, delete, rinse repeat. Then we got busy so couldn't play that much around the time the rewards were announced :/
oh. i see

AForgotten Angel

11-10-2012

What do people think of Support in 3v3 ranks?

getonmehlvl

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
What do people think of Support in 3v3 ranks?
Our team always runs support.

We think it's great

AForgotten Angel

11-10-2012

So then Sona be good to use when I got to lvl 30 for 3v3s ranked?

getonmehlvl

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
So then Sona be good to use when I got to lvl 30 for 3v3s ranked?
No only tanky supports are

Leona/alistar/blitz/nunu