Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandermania

11-09-2012

I am having a little trouble figuring out builds for the mode, not really in what to build, but what order to build items.

So how would you build your 1v1? (assuming its bruiser vs bruiser)
How about your tank?
How about your AP?

and bonus question: if someone is planning on jungling do you think smite is worth it? or should they just rush grez's

Sorry for the many questions, just keep getting stomped and actually want to figure out the meta.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandermania View Post
I am having a little trouble figuring out builds for the mode, not really in what to build, but what order to build items.

So how would you build your 1v1? (assuming its bruiser vs bruiser)
How about your tank?
How about your AP?

and bonus question: if someone is planning on jungling do you think smite is worth it? or should they just rush grez's

Sorry for the many questions, just keep getting stomped and actually want to figure out the meta.
Lord van damns, Randiums/blade of the ruin king is also good.

i cant really tell you because each champion is different. give me some of the champions names and i can tell you how to build them

Pandermania

11-09-2012

alright thenks i usually jungle with

Shyvana, riven or mundo
and Ap with Diana malphite, or chogath

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandermania View Post
alright thenks i usually jungle with

Shyvana, riven or mundo
and Ap with Diana malphite, or chogath
Shyv/riven/mundo go for early Lantern with lord van damn pillage

then all situation. Randiums if heavy AD hexdrinker if heavy AP

Go athenes/cap/zhonya on those AP.

For malphite build athenes then mostly full tank abyssal/cap also do good if vs heavy ap.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Name one item to nerf. Lord van damn (i'm pretty sure it's called that) this item is ridicoulis on 3v3 considering the meta is triple bruiser or 2 bruisers and 1 mage. It was a good item for AD casters but ridiculous on bruisers.

Name one item to buff.Sanguin blade, this item is really awful in general (it's only good on Proving grounds/dominon because generally you don't get CS making BT useless on those maps). i really wish you kept BT. it takes to long to get 7 stacks on this item not worth the gold at all. I never even brought this item once yet in the new TT, It even sucks on ADC 7 stacks takes way to long to get, if you got a stack when you hit a spell any spell ( like how the new Bc will work) then it will be viable, but ATM it sucks. that or BFT (black fire torch)

Name one item to remove To remove? for balance purposes Lord damn pillage, It's to overpower for Bruisers It's either going to be a must buy or it's going to suck. Going to be hard to balance this item with out ruining it. I'm pretty sure you guys made this for AD casters, but it just made bruisers OP and AD casters viable.
Even with the nurf next patch it's still going to OP your only removing 5 ARp and 50 health.

Besides lord damn pillage i would say randiums omen it makes ADC not viable This item makes it impossible for ADC to kite.

Pretty good points and ia gree with it msotly excepting with one thing. Sanguine blade,,, it's also Worthless on Dominion, why? 2 Exec's callings give The same stats than a Sanguine, for less price, Plus Exec's active is always nice, on other words, we're kind of at fault that sanguine was removed from treeline and hatchet is overpriced :$.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Pretty good points and ia gree with it msotly excepting with one thing. Sanguine blade,,, it's also Worthless on Dominion, why? 2 Exec's callings give The same stats than a Sanguine, for less price, Plus Exec's active is always nice, on other words, we're kind of at fault that sanguine was removed from treeline and hatchet is overpriced :$.
Sanguine isn't remove on 3s what are you talking about it's still on there? haha

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Name one item to nerf.
Name one item to buff.
Name one item to remove.
Nerf Pillager
Buff Hatchet
Remove Pillager

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Nerf Pillager
Buff Pillager
Remove Pillager
Fix

Do it in that order riot.

Coola

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
From what i can see gucci gamin haven't played together seriously for quite some time... ( i could be wrong but just judging by there team match history)

not trying to diss them but if we came across them ATM we would probably win (look at there team match history)

And having a "perfect record" doesn't make you any better then the people with no loses Everyone loses : ) (plus when we first started the team we weren't trying hard every game which ended up in loses it's the reason why we have a troll team name "lol janna skin op"

You can also say the same thing for gucci gaming team they only vs 1800/1700, They vs 2(?) 1900 teams i believe. (this was also 2 months ago...)

EDIT: seems like they play on new 3v3 teams together but it's mostly just 2 of them together carrying the third person which is probably a friend of theres., but that really isn't practice vsing 1600-1700 teams. and your not even using your full team.

I also never saw them play before.
Looking at all the old top 3s players including Sam's team Gucci Gamin. They were amazing at the old TT, which is a much different game then this new "TT" . If you look at a lot of older teams, they haven't been playing new TT that much, or they haven't taken it as seriously or to the same level they took old TT.

Getting to 1900 elo then was a bigger accomplishment due to less overall people playing, and if you did get that high you would get 20 minute queue times at 1750 elo. So the teams that were 1800-1700 were actually top 100 teams with many being very good teams in the old TT.

Now an influx of teams have come and there is new competition for a different map. But, good job on getting to a high rank on New TT. I can't wait to see how it is after the dust settles after the map is complete and the top players surface.

Dcgreen

11-09-2012

I have a question. Did your team ever run into receiving low elo gains early on after placement? The past few teams I have made are at about 1450 after seeding and get 17-20 elo per game as opposed to earlier in the week I was finishing about 1560 after seeding and getting 31-39 elo a game.

Any insight on this?

12345678 ... 14