Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scazzaf

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Meh kayle would get destroyed in lane by 1v2 so would ezreal.

Early game aggression would destroy your comp.
Not all kayles :P

Glorifyd

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Meh kayle would get destroyed in lane by 1v2 so would ezreal.

Early game aggression would destroy your comp.

I dont know what kayles youve been playing against - and if you look, one of your loses was to a kayle - pretty sure that kayle shoulda gotted destroyed by that early game aggression...

Ranged with dual Ruined Blade > Hp stacking bruisers.
Kayle passive > Melee with armor/mr.

And anyone with a brain can position properly to use skarner as the brick wall he is, and it stop nearly all gap closers. And even when they do reach us, we have Kayle ult, Skarner ult and Ez Shift. You cant disengage once youve engaged on us, skarner slow + kayle heal (and any Ruined Blade uses/trinity procs/kayle q).

Sanns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorifyd View Post
I dont know what kayles youve been playing against - and if you look, one of your loses was to a kayle - pretty sure that kayle shoulda gotted destroyed by that early game aggression...

And anyone with a brain can position properly to use skarner as the brick wall he is, and it stop nearly all gap closers. And even when they do reach us, we have Kayle ult, Skarner ult and Ez Shift. You cant disengage once youve engaged on us, skarner slow + kayle heal (and any Ruined Blade uses/trinity procs/kayle q).
Actually, that one game was pretty 1 sided (we had them pushed to their base pretty much the entire game (though it let them free farmed), controlled all altar/Vilemaw most of the time), but we simply lost cause of some stupid fights (tried to tower dove early) and that our Darius (cough cough) facechecked whlie we were split. :P They rushed 2 towers + nexus when we had really long rez timer, 2 of them actually died while tanking towers, lol.

Though I do agree that Kayle is pretty annoying to fight in team fights.

tist

11-12-2012

Can you carry me to diamond. Your olaf wrecked my teams dreams.

Purgex

11-12-2012

I sent out friend requests to you guys, somebody should totally accept them so I can spectate your matches and learn from them =D

Palladine

11-12-2012

Overlord's Bloodmail needs some looking at on champions with health-scaling abilities such as Volibear. It's combined offensive and defensive effectiveness is very high, very early in the game for too little gold investment on this type of champion.

Blackfire Torch could probably use some buffing. It seems counter-intuitive that it's very strong on tanks with auras but not as much so on actual mages because the buff doesn't stack.

If I were to remove an item, I'd recommend either Atma's Impaler or Overlord's Bloodmail, especially because of their interaction.

getonmehlvl

11-12-2012

Quote:

That one lost was a mistake though

We were winning the whole game and late game i facecheck a bush and we lost the game.

The Alchem1st

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

What do you think of Lulu on that map?
How should I be building her?

Turtle Omega

11-12-2012

Let's hear your opinion on Elise on Twisted Treeline

JannappleExpress

11-12-2012

Quote:
I think your bruiser line up would lose to the one my team pretty much made specifically to counter bruisers.

Ez/Kayle/Skarner

Ezreal is just too strong on TT, and Kayle is one of the most under loved champions, even in the old TT she was amazingly strong (on old TT we use to run Kayle/Skarner/Rumble with Shyvanna replacing Skarner - and was the comp we used to beat Sam and Vespr when they were leveling another team on old TT).

Ez and Kayle can solo lane and avoid ganks easily. The burst, late game power, mobility and utility from the team is just out of control. Doesnt matter if they try to stack Armor with Kayle passive + Ez and Kayle both having Ruined Blade (OP as hell), you can eat tanks and any carry can get bursted with just Q+Blade from both of them. This also allows you to poke off altars, since most bruisers lack the ranged poke/siege/push power that 2 ranged carries bring. Skarner is also allowed to go quickly into damage after just small investments in defensive (typically we built Sunfire-->Triforce).

Kayle tended to be bot building Boots+Doran Blade start --> VampScepter -->Rageblade -->Zeal -->Ruined Blade---> PD. I would be 3 shotting tanks like oldschool pre-change late game kayle.

Ez tended to be top building Boots+Doran Blade start --> VampScepter -->Trinity--> Ruined Blade --> Sanguine

Skarner jungled without smite and went Boots+Ruby Crystal--> HoG --> Sunfire --> Phage --> Trinity.

Would love to play you guys in a normal, since you probably wont be playing on that team. Hit me up if youd like
What do you think about Nunu support in place of Skarner? What about Trist as an AD carry in place of EZ?

Nunu Trist has huge kill potential in lane. Bloodboil gives Trist a mid game. Late game trist is king. Thoughts? Trist brings an "Oh-sh**" that can help both her, and Kayle live, + has an escape of her own that resets on assists.