Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaque1 View Post
What do you think about Ryze in this map?
Hes not that good.

To quishy early lvls requires allot of gold to become useful bruisers own him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scazzaf

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Nerfing a item already sucks doesn't make sense

buff Both items.

Make the unique passive not work on vile-maw
Seems like a great solution.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Congratulations on rank 1!

Why do you guys never have an AP?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nokbane

Senior Member

11-12-2012

what happens when you have leona and game goes on for too long? leona doesnt do enough damage i feel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfious

Junior Member

11-12-2012

i have a way of getting dragon alot earlyer then that with little to no risk.
ill tell you ingame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
Congratulations on rank 1!

Why do you guys never have an AP?
AP is weak ATM AD is stronger


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokbane View Post
what happens when you have leona and game goes on for too long? leona doesnt do enough damage i feel.
She has CC

Very short CD to


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerfious View Post
i have a way of getting dragon alot earlyer then that with little to no risk.
ill tell you ingame.
There is no dragon...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glorifyd

Member

11-12-2012

I think your bruiser line up would lose to the one my team pretty much made specifically to counter bruisers.

Ez/Kayle/Skarner

Ezreal is just too strong on TT, and Kayle is one of the most under loved champions, even in the old TT she was amazingly strong (on old TT we use to run Kayle/Skarner/Rumble with Shyvanna replacing Skarner - and was the comp we used to beat Sam and Vespr when they were leveling another team on old TT).

Ez and Kayle can solo lane and avoid ganks easily. The burst, late game power, mobility and utility from the team is just out of control. Doesnt matter if they try to stack Armor with Kayle passive + Ez and Kayle both having Ruined Blade (OP as hell), you can eat tanks and any carry can get bursted with just Q+Blade from both of them. This also allows you to poke off altars, since most bruisers lack the ranged poke/siege/push power that 2 ranged carries bring. Skarner is also allowed to go quickly into damage after just small investments in defensive (typically we built Sunfire-->Triforce).

Kayle tended to be bot building Boots+Doran Blade start --> VampScepter -->Rageblade -->Zeal -->Ruined Blade---> PD. I would be 3 shotting tanks like oldschool pre-change late game kayle.

Ez tended to be top building Boots+Doran Blade start --> VampScepter -->Trinity--> Ruined Blade --> Sanguine

Skarner jungled without smite and went Boots+Ruby Crystal--> HoG --> Sunfire --> Phage --> Trinity.

Would love to play you guys in a normal, since you probably wont be playing on that team. Hit me up if youd like


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getonmehlvl

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorifyd View Post
I think your bruiser line up would lose to the one my team pretty much made specifically to counter bruisers.

Ez/Kayle/Skarner

Ezreal is just too strong on TT, and Kayle is one of the most under loved champions, even in the old TT she was amazingly strong (on old TT we use to run Kayle/Skarner/Rumble with Shyvanna replacing Skarner - and was the comp we used to beat Sam and Vespr when they were leveling another team on old TT).

Ez and Kayle can solo lane and avoid ganks easily. The burst, late game power, mobility and utility from the team is just out of control. Doesnt matter if they try to stack Armor with Kayle passive + Ez and Kayle both having Ruined Blade (OP as hell), you can eat tanks and any carry can get bursted with just Q+Blade from both of them. This also allows you to poke off altars, since most bruisers lack the ranged poke/siege/push power that 2 ranged carries bring. Skarner is also allowed to go quickly into damage after just small investments in defensive (typically we built Sunfire-->Triforce).

Kayle tended to be bot building Boots+Doran Blade start --> VampScepter -->Rageblade -->Zeal -->Ruined Blade---> PD. I would be 3 shotting tanks like oldschool pre-change late game kayle.

Ez tended to be top building Boots+Doran Blade start --> VampScepter -->Trinity--> Ruined Blade --> Sanguine

Skarner jungled without smite and went Boots+Ruby Crystal--> HoG --> Sunfire --> Phage --> Trinity.

Would love to play you guys in a normal, since you probably wont be playing on that team. Hit me up if youd like
Meh kayle would get destroyed in lane by 1v2 so would ezreal.

Early game aggression would destroy your comp.