Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

upon death?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swos

11-08-2012

The other day, my friends and i were playing, and wondered if there was a champion who would gain strength, power, health, or something upon death (like a stack). I later thought that some people might not agree but, i still think the idea (upon death boost) is pretty cool.

If the champion idea doesnt work why not an item? Something that upon death (within limits) gains a stack or a buff for that champion.

*I really want to have more use with death cooldown runes as well, and this might do the job.*

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-08-2012

The issue with having a champion or item that incentivizes you to die, you will run into problems related to intentional feeding. If a champion is ever created that gains something meaningful from having died, you'll see an influx of Revive/Teleport on said champion, using it to bait a dodge in champ select.

The idea is cool, but people in general are not going to see the creativity of such a design, instead using the negative impacts of such a design (high deaths = good) and exploit it to get their way like the 5 year olds they are.

The Blue Jelly

11-09-2012

Karthus maybe? He gets infinite mana and complete invuln for a few seconds on death...

Otherwise, as Phail said, feeding would be a problem.