Wallpaper Idea - New laptop celebration

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Hello, Morth Congael here. I'm getting a new laptop soon, (only 3 gigs of ram, but it's better than the nothing that I currently own.) And I want to celebrate by getting a swaggy wallpaper. If someone with more artistic talent than me doesn't mind, It would be pretty cool if there was Jarvan in his new skin on the left side of the wallpaper with quotes in glossy block text saying "today is a good day to die." and a Mordekaiser in his infernal skin on the right side of the skin saying "this whole living thing is highly ovverrated." And it would be cool if there was big shiny text in the middle saying "Just go and die", with a dead astronaut teemo below it and an astronautilus burying his anchor into him. (ultimate animation.) *edit, he can just stand over him. :P* This being a reference to tanky bruiser types having to initiate and die for the sake of a teamfight. It would be cool if the wallpaper was tinted blue where there's normally red but I don't expect this request to be fulfilled, just wanted to throw it out there if someone was bored and needed something to do.
Cheers, -Morth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Adding some attachments for eaiser life. *by dead teemo you can turn his splash sideways. :P *