Superheroes Roleplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yakera

11-08-2012

My name's Requiem, and I help out on a roleplay site called Heroes vs Villains. HvsV is a Supers roleplay set in the year 2085. It takes place in Liberty City, where an Anti-Super dictator named Chancellor Belladar has rose to power, and has made it his goal to wipe out all Supers and the potential threat they impose.
This is where you come in. Will you be a Hero, and protect the people of this city from evil and promote justice? Or will you be a Villain, working only for your own, selfish purposes, not caring who you hurt on your path to wealth, fame, or power?

Anyway, during the month of November we have a recruitment promo. During said promo all new members receive double the bonus credits. As well as anyone who marks you as their referral will receive points, which go towards special rewards. So if you want some fancy rewards you could easily invite some friends of yours. Then you all get double credits plus any rewards you earn from the invites.

The roleplay style is similar to a RPG, comparable to games like Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer 40K. You get to create your own, custom Super, making a Powerset exclusive to your Character. Your Character can be completely original, or based/ripped from well known characters from books, movies, games, anime, comics, etc. We even have some Characters based on LoL Champions, like Amumu, Zyra, and Pulsefire Ezreal!

If you're interested, the link is below. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this Thread. Bumps are appreciated!

http://heroesvsvillains.b1.jcink.com

Yakera

11-08-2012

Bump?

STEVE FORCE ONE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Sounds neat, will definitely look

Yakera

11-09-2012

Extra bump.

Yummy Blueberry

11-09-2012

bump for seemingly no reason, will not be checking the site.

However if I can save just one life here by sending some depressed individual to superhero roleplay it will all have been worth it.

Yakera

11-09-2012

Gotta love bumping to save a life.

Yakera

11-09-2012

Ermahgerd a bermp.

Yakera

11-09-2012

Casually post here. No bumps.

Yakera

11-11-2012

B-B-B-B-Bump.

Reedonidas

11-11-2012

I am super man and i am flying rofl i see a villain, i kill him