Heimadinger should have better nuking ability.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

11-21-2009

i find heimadinger is a little under-developed. He just needs a little tweaking.

1. His area effect on grenades thing should be about 20% larger + deal dmg to their mana equal to about 25% their current.
2. All his nukes should gain about +0.3 x AP in damage, so it is 1.3 x ap (i think it's 1 x ap currently.)
3. his rockets should do about 15% more base damage per rocket and have a mini stun per rocket of .2 seconds.

zabbarot

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsRight View Post
2. All his nukes should gain about +0.3 x AP in damage, so it is 1.3 x ap (i think it's 1 x ap currently.)
It's less than that currently. I just ended a game with 400+ Ability and the grenades where doing about +300.

I also noticed that the Turrets don't gain damage when your Ability stat increases. You have to lay new turrets to get the increased bonus damage. Is this intentional?

Tabzilla

11-22-2009

The first time I tried this guy, I ended the game with similar items as zabbarot and was quite impressed...his two nukes were awesome vs anything but tanks. Obviously 1 game is not enough of a sample, but it's my $.02.
I'm actually quite surprised that I had never seen anyone play with a nuke build.