Wrongfully banned from tribunal again!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-09-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5909144/#nogo

im not even afraid to share this,

The first case i understand, i thought i was in a normal game with my friend, turns out we were playing an 1800 elo ranked game, it was my bad and i had no idea, i litteraly wanted to try cait for the first time in a normal game, why would i duo q with a person at 1800elo when im at 1400? was an accident nothing bannable.......

and the other 2 cases i was calm the whole time, trying to be a team player, nothing bannable in these other 2 cases.

im soooo upset right now, i dont even troll man, im a grown ass man im the one who gets trolled on a daily........

this tribunal is screwing people over left and right.........

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Did you buy Cait? because you can't play free week champs in ranked unless you own them. That sound fishy. Constantly fighting with your allies, and cursing like a sailor. Can you seriously not see why you were banned?

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

LOL wrongfully banned? serious?

not sure if troll or jus stupid

0/10 troll attempt. would ban again.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-09-2012

jus someone please..... im going crazy or something cuz i still see nothing wrong in these cases. . . .

ThisSpaceForRent

11-09-2012

i had unlocked cait months ago but never played her. . . .

ThisSpaceForRent

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post
LOL wrongfully banned? serious?

not sure if troll or jus stupid

0/10 troll attempt. would ban again.

its people like you getting away with murder in this game

Roccano

11-09-2012

Your attitude is negative in all of those games, and especially in the second one you are constantly saying how badly the team is doing, and that they should just "ff at 20"
That doesnt help anything, and just makes the entire game annoying and just totally negative.

Reskk

11-09-2012

You whine more than Luke Skywalker...

h311ion

11-09-2012

Stop crying, it's a time ban. In the future don't even be slightly d0uchey or things like this will happen. Face it, you were a d0uche.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccano View Post
Your attitude is negative in all of those games, and especially in the second one you are constantly saying how badly the team is doing, and that they should just "ff at 20"
That doesnt help anything, and just makes the entire game annoying and just totally negative.
all you guy are reading is the purple chat , can you not see the trolls in green, i mustbe going crazy. . . .