Corki "Too damn good at everything"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilliard

11-08-2012

Corki was nerfed a while back for that reason when there were 3 ad carries dominating:
Graves
Corki
Ezreal

right now Ezreal is sitting at about a 55% win rate, Graves at 50%, and Corki at 45%.

Don't you think Corki was a bit overnerfed, compared to Ezreal?

Corki did have good damage, and a gap closer, but it still had a much higher cooldown than ezreal's, as well as took time to reach the destination you click wheras Ezreal's is instant.

Ezreal has much better poke pre level 6. Corki has basically no poke pre level 6 and gets bullied in lane. When combined with an agressive support, Ezreal can pretty much burst down any carry if the support managed to land one stun/snare.

Ezreal also has a global ult that is pretty much always up because of the cooldown reduction he gets for landing a q. I even see pros using it just to farm another lane since it's up so much.

NotBuzzJack

11-08-2012

No Corki is in a good spot. One of the things that makes him such a strong carry is gatling gun.

ePrince

11-08-2012

idk ezreal's w is kind of null now.
it does as much dmg as like an autoattack and isnt very mana-efficient to use in lane.

Boomslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I do agree with you, I miss the old Corki but it was a well deserved nerf. It may have been a slight overnerf though =(

Feeder and Troll

11-08-2012

rofl you're talking how one of the top 3 carries got overnerfed, meanwhile there are trash tier carries like ashe (Trashe)

BenGoodman

11-08-2012

I feel as though however slight the nerfs are players will think they are big and play bad. I told my friend who plays jayce about the jayce Nerf and said it would make him so bad and unviable to freak him out and it seemed to work as he fed hardcore the next few days as jayce and said the nerfs ruined him lol